Where do see the BALG forum in 10 and then 20 years

I just think it’ll carry on, people coming and going as they are now. Maybe it’ll be dead with the odd member making an appearance

I honestly find the physical meetups more rewarding, online things tend to dip too far into serious dependency.

3 Likes

I’ve only met with two people from this forum and they were both tremendous women in person.

1 Like

I can imagine this would be the case, most certainly. I’ve never actually met up physically though unfortunately so I cannot say for sure.

1 Like

Not entirely sure to be honest. While I hope it thrives for a long time, I have a deep understanding that all things come to their end eventually. Honestly, I do expect a decline if something were to happen to EA. He is a mortal man after all, although hopefully that will not be for a long time.

As to whether or not I will be here in 10-20 years time, I am not entirely sure. Only time will tell.

2 Likes

I’ve never met anyone here at it’s current state only a few id be okay with meeting anyway however, I have met a few from other forums and we shared what we experienced and I went in thinking it would be awkward but it was easy to open up.

2 Likes

Perhaps the BALG forum will gain sentience and go all terminator on the world… or maybe it already has?

1 Like

To point where it’s ridiculous how they even categorize “political” posts. Plus, the lack of a non-magick general discussion forum is another issue I think too. Over and over I have seen where magickal forums are going good even great then some argument happens between owners and a member especially one they have given a position to then the site goes bust. Let us hope that never happens here.

It’s existed for around 8 years already, but who knows, speaking as a member I take each day on here as it comes, I’ve had some really cool stuff happen in my life as a result or byproduct of being on here though.

The public forum is beginner-friendly so yes, but there’s always the chance to meet like-minded people and delve deeper, outside that.

:+1:

If skynet was supposed to defend the world and instead tried to kill it, by the Law of Polarity, that means this black magick forum will turn into Jesus or something… :thinking:

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

This seriously gave me a chuckle.

1 Like

Given the way things are going, more people are turning to Magick or manifesting and this indicates a good outcome but all forums fade away at some point soo…

Sorry if the formatting on this post goes wrong I am using my mobile to respond so quoting people is a lot harder. Maybe in 10-20 years we will get better mobile support :joy:

I’m sure there is a God creates man (and woman) who in turn creates God joke here especially given the title of this forum

3 Likes

10 years. From now there will be no humans walking this realm

1 Like

My post up there is the thirty-third…weird

1 Like

Because of Captain Tripps aka Coronavirus?

2 Likes

“That is just one of the Tips of all the icebergs”

1 Like

YES! A Stephen King fan!

1 Like

Proof? Pretty sure 10 years from now humanity will still be walking about.

Indeed. Very much so.

2 Likes

Haha. Yeah I would agree this is just a modern plague. I’m leaving it ambiguous as to whether I mean humanity or coronavirus