Where can I find EAs Latin and Sumerian exorcisms

A while back I ran into a Sumerian exorcism then I saw a video of EA using a latin and sumerian one

Now I cant find the exorcisms anywhere, can anyone link it below or direct me to it?

I’d appreciate it

1 Like

a few months ago youtube got political. Not only did they take down Koetting’s channel, they took down thousands of other channels. They even took down the channel of a well known reporter because he has videos about everyday life in Russia.

Koetting and @C.Kendall have posted videos on a new platform, but I dont remember what it is called.

2 Likes

Eric has live chat tonight in Odysee. He has his whole video library there from his old YouTube channel. Sumerian exorcism can be found in Evoking Eternity if I remember.

YouTube has been far-left political platform for several years already. Censoring everything what challenges official narratives in different topics, silencing opposite or different opinions and facts. Just like Facebook, without going too much into details. Both are not free speech platforms anymore. Far from it.

4 Likes

Sumerian

“Enu shub am gig absu, kish agigga gar shag da
sisie amaradaya, dingir ud kalama siniku, dingir ninab guyu nexrannku, ga ya shu shagmuku tu!”

Latin

“Exoricso te, omnis spiritus immunde In nomine
Dei Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti ud descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei (name), quod dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum Dei vivi, et spiritus sanctus habitet in eo. Amen. Amen. Amen.”

12 Likes

Exorcism: " Ashtu malku tadat arkata, sastus seckz altamu partu, iretempal krez ta felta, vaskalla regent met senturus, ta sastrus estos melta, kelta, kelta, kelta hine".

4 Likes

That is a banishing, and third kelta is wrong, it’s ketla.

1 Like

It must be wrong in the book then as I copied it straight from the book.

3 Likes

“In nomine
Dei Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti?”

That’s so unexpected from you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s taken or inspired by the Roman Catholic Latin prayer from the Roman Ritual aka Rituale Romanum, the famous exorcism from the movies.

There’s a lot more to the medieval version apparently. It’s like, 41 pages long. I like this guy’s description of the stages.

3 Likes

This one works just fine and dandy as long as the victims don’t want their demons to stay.

2 Likes

Do you use the Catholic one, C?