Where are you going when your time is up?

Eh, in some capacity your higher self is aware, but it’s also timeless. It exists from the very instant the universe existed, to the very instant the universe ends. At all points it exists, and thus it cannot perceive time as we do.

More like it is YOUR all, as there’s multiple sources in which some people come from. It’s fine to believe what you believe but don’t push your concepts onto other people because quite frankly it’s borderline religious preaching.

Not really i need to for specific reason can’t tell but I could say is clearing up some through my past lives.

Once again, if you read the rest of my post, you would have gotten my point, but I guess some people aren’t willing to actually attempt to understand concepts that other people share.

So merge with your higher self and you will still have that. Lots of people try to make their ego consciousness timeless as well.

I challenge you to try to perceive the entirety of the universe, past present and future, condensed into one instant.

It’s simultaneously eternal and fleeting. I’ve only partially perceived it once, and it was during some intense ritual meditation.

1 Like

I am trying to. i have not reached that state of samadhi yet. I just want to merge consciousness with my higher self, but I have not been able to.

To disagree is ignorance? sounds more like a dislike for being wrong.

4 Likes

Here’s a tip, instead of trying to merge two separate things, instead try to visualize it as filling yourself up with yourself, kinda like a cross between invocation and internal energywork.

I have tried that as well. Nothing
i guess i need better senses to perceive it.

You gotta stop trying to perceive things. The moment you let go and stop trying or caring, that is when you will really start to make progress.

1 Like

I have gotten people to merge me with my higher self, but all they did was merge it’s body into mine. Not merge consciousness but made me absorb it’s body into my chakras

Most likely because it’s in a way your subconscious.

1 Like

Can you teach me the basics on how to practice chaos magicik?

chaos magick is pretty much do whatever you think works.

1 Like

The brain is really trippy like that. I think your response opened an all too amusing pandora’s box of sorts. Say we experience eternity in a few seconds before the brain dies…for itself (as experienced with psychoactives) time seems to expand indefinitely…

So HOW DO WE KNOW we are not already dying, and this life itself isn’t a hallucination based on what our brains decided to come up with before dying? If this is so, and we die here too, then we create another life upon dying in a hallucination generated before dying, thus creating another loop of hallucinations as a means of bypassing a finality or ending so to speak , and going into whatever the hell happens…

So we’re gonna essentially becoming up with lives everytime we near death and living them…but then where was the first self? Or do we reach a kind point of the Heedless One, the one with no beginning or end because beginning and end are terminologies that are irrelevant in an endless continuum…

Hope any of this made sense…

2 Likes

That is the higher self/godself.

We don’t, or we do. I think, therefore I am.

You will find that the further you go on the path, the more things like paradoxes and impossible-logic start to make sense and be reconciled.

2 Likes