šŸ‘» Where are all the ghost posts?

Lol, actually, Iā€™m telling the truth. Iā€™m not above being a grammar Nazi, but I wasnā€™t tryin to be, in this case.

2 Likes

Oh not at all I loved your comment it was beautiful and really funny , I know my grammer sucks and I donā€™t take it that seriously at all, no offense taken whatsoever, on the contrary. Youā€™re a wonderful friend :clinking_glasses::revolving_hearts:

Heā€™s very old lol No reallyā€¦ extremely old. If he was human he would sound like a 100 years man. Very wiseā€¦ talks in parables, explains the most complicated things in couple of words.

First I thought heā€™s a Christian monk or priestā€¦ because of the way he speaks. But later on, learned that heā€™s not. They say theyā€™re my spirits. And with me since my birth. No clue what that means or why.

I love them both. They helped me a lot and always there for me. Theyā€™re like family. Actually the woman says sheā€™s my sister. How sheā€™s my sister, and at the same time, theyā€™re my spirits? No idea.

4 Likes

YAAAAAAAAY! :grinning: Youā€™re a wonderful friend, too, Prince!

Intriguing & awesome! Thatā€™s great to have a wise elder spirit with you! Iā€™ve finally learned to not just listen to, but more often heed my elders, cause they probably know more since theyā€™ve been around longer. Only took me a few decades to get that into my head, lol. Sister, hmmm? Perhaps your mother had a miscarriage at some time? Or maybe sheā€™s a sister from a previous life? (That goes against a little half-formed notion I have about reincarnation, but idk whether my idea is true or not). :raises eyebrow like Spock: ā€œFascinating.ā€

2 Likes

Some comments on them are scattered though other threads.

I only really talk about my experiences if asked or if somthing someone posts clicks with an experience I have had in the past. Example, someone described how the saw an entity and it sounds or the image they have given looks like what I saw at a time in the past and considered a ā€œghostā€.

2 Likes

I was always interested in healing and it came along with that, and itā€™s pretty much the ā€œdarkestā€ that mainstream core shamanism gets in terms of energies, and death is something most of us have to face, so having a chance to fuck with that and see through the veil really appealed to me.

6 Likes

Watch a ghost mess with youā€¦ "Hey man can you see me ? ā€¦Yea your a fakerā€¦you suckā€¦ (ghostslap)

3 Likes

Ghost malone entered the chat

(If I remember correctly Zak Bagans said ā€ghost maloneā€ in Ghost Adventures)

2 Likes

Cool, thank you for responding. :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen (and heard) a ghost once, in the middle of the night. Woke me up. When I talked about it the next day, a small giraffe statue that had been sitting there for years without moving an inch just tipped over on its own and broke its neck in half.

2 Likes

Because while encounters with them might be interesting, they contribute little to ascensionā€¦ I think.

And coming from Vietnam, Iā€™ve always had the impression that those who can communicate with soulds or use necromancy are usually gifted either since birth or after some special events (most often sickness and near death experiences). We use necromancy in VN to find the graves of those who died or went missing during the wars, or to solve problems in the family by talking to the ancestors. This topic is interesting but not my personal experiences so idk if I should tell stories.

Other wise, iā€™ve seen ghost before (they were sleeping on the same bed as me). But nothing else happened so it wasnt all that interesting. I dreamt of dead people and sometimes random ghosts attacked me in my dream but uh, I just yell at them and karate chop them away and thatā€™s not very interesting either.

If speculation of unexplained events is allowed: There was a ghost in my university dorm room though who was kind of like a friend and a ā€¦mascot (lol). He opened a salsa jar for me once, and my roommate said he sometimes sat at my desk and sneezed. Also did some weird stuff and once took one specific key out of my roommateā€™s keychain and then returned it in front of our door by the evening (not sure what for). So weird. We always said goodbye and hi to him when we left for breaks or return to the room. I once dreamt of him. He was Native American, very kind looking, had very warm hands and kind of stuck around the area where my bed and desk were. I really miss him now and wish I could take him with me and make him a guardian spirit or sth.

5 Likes

Cool. Wonder if thereā€™s a ritual to bring that ghost back to you?

2 Likes

My impression is that he was very Earth-bound and Iā€™m not even in the US anymore. I donā€™t know his name either although I and my roommate had a petname for him, and after dreamin of him I really wanted to make him one of my servitors, so I gave him a secret name. Still Iā€™m not sure that had any effect as I havenā€™t heard from him again after I left that room.

Still, in my heart there is always a place for him and I consider him one of my closest and most trusted spirits.

2 Likes

If seeing ghost in dreams count my mother contacted me before in a dream to tell me she loved me and was proud of me. It was really comforting and healing because our relationship was very dysfunctional while she was alive and I honestly didnā€™t expect her to be so nice to me.

We actually have a much better relationship now that sheā€™s dead

I try to contact her sometimes. My last attempt on motherā€™s day didnā€™t work so Iā€™ll have to go back to a past technique I had some success with and try again.

1 Like

To counter that, I have two following me. One is my dead cat named Mischief and the other is a partially malicious spirit I begrudgingly put up with. I dont allow him any power over me, but I permit him in my presence for pretty lame reasons. I put myself in the place of a spirit, and see myself longing for a home. So I told him he can be more or less a roommate. I got the feeling that my offer had been accepted. He doesnt cost me a thing, never makes a mess, makes himself scare-se, heā€™s heard and not seen. Yeah, I hear strange noises, and have the usual feelings that Im not alone, or that something not-so-nice is in the room. But aside from that, its not bad Im not familiar with any of the spirit science surrounding this, but I know what my ā€˜sensesā€™ tell me is true.

Lol, yes I had to add a few jokes in there

3 Likes

Ahh I see, you try communicating with him? And sometimes the spirits of my ancestors might linger after I give an offering but not for long.

1 Like

Just edited the post, yes, I do actually, not very often but somtimes

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear that, @anon2593031. I do believe ghosts can visit us in dreams. I know for sure my grandpa did & I think an acquaintance did, as well.

:heart: Perhaps death & the change of perspective or learning new things after death changed her perspective. Iā€™m glad to hear this.

My grandpa had some brain problems when he was alive (he had multiple surgeries for brain tumors), so sometimes it was difficult to connect with him. After he died, I saw him as he was before I was born, without those health problems & issues. We talked briefly & it was wonderful. He let me know he wasnā€™t just ok, but doing great & very happy. Iā€™m grateful to him for letting me know.

1 Like

Heh, I got to attend a basic core shamanism workshop in my area recently and had the amusing experience of getting suspicious glares all around and a five minute lecture on why sorcerers (as opposed to shamans) are bad because they think they know whatā€™s best for the world, when all I did was ask what would happen if someone were to heal another person without permission. :rofl:

3 Likes

Grasps pearls. THE NERVE! :laughing:

Would even 1 in 500 people complain about being healed ā€œwithout permissionā€?

4 Likes

:rofl: I love it, yeah they sure can be heavy with the enforced groupthink about shit like that.

Great method, lousy culture, is my basic takeaway after several years being involved in all that. Also the way they teach people to take every last word uttered by a spirit as The Truth, pure and not to be questioned, is something I put a big bold caution against in my own tutorial, in the Upper World section.

4 Likes