When time stopped and the man with green eyes appeared

Alright so a little about me is i have always been followed by spirits good and bad ever since i was little but this had happened a few years ago.

So one day back when i was still in highschool i was sitting there and i had put my head down for a moment
When everything around went quiet which was odd for the room so i had looked back up and everything went grey and everyone had stopped moving and was stuck mid motion like time had stopped but one thing was different there was a man i had never seen before a black male in a leather jacket but his eyes they were green but the thing about them was smoke was coming off of them a green smoke and when i looked into them it was like he was trying to get into my mind but I focused out and everything and everyone went back to normal color and had resumed everything they were doing.

If anyone knows of a demon or angel that prefers that form please reply i have always been quite confused about this so anything helps.

4 Likes

When you start to see wisps of air or smoke beginning to form in a space, coming from a beings eyes showing he has heard your ritual requests or is present spiritually and animate objects or people stop this is a common sign thereā€™s a Spirit vision beginning to form in the space near you and sending a message.

The color green relates to balance and harmony it can also be an color identifier with deitys as he employed green eyes, green smoke. Green is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart.

I am not sure of your ritual or who you were summoning as you claimed you were back in high school or your recent ritual requests but this could be Duke Barbatos (Day Demon) his color is green.

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford:

ā€œBarbatos is a spirit which reveals ā€˜astralā€™ grimoires that is methods of initiation which may be found by inspiration via the astral plane. This spirit, who rules 30 legions is an Angelick ruler of the Witchcraft ā€“ by nature one comes into being by the communication with animals (body language, posture ect) and the ways of astral shape shifting via dream ā€œ

Most of the plant kingdom is green, many visions use it to depict growth, potential for growth, or capability of fruition and regeneration. A green living thing might emerge from apparently lifeless earth, or astral plane suggesting a new living direction.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but I didnā€™t do rituals back then i did a lot of energy control techniques I barely knew about any of the beings in the astral realm I remember i had been trying to astral travel because i had only been able to do it once but that was subconsciously i had no idea at the time till later after research

1 Like

It is obvious to me that because of your attempts with energy work or astral projection you were heard and although you did not deliberately summon anything with a ritual a deity appeared and announced his presence. The abyss is huge and there are many things we donā€™t understand.

This has happened to me when I was 17. I read a book for self-motivation which had empowering phrases and claimed that fairies lived throughout our environment and help create events. I recited several of the phrases from the book adding my own goalā€™s of better grades and education. I started waking up st 3:21 am for no reason. On the 3rd night i woke up at 3:21 am with a huge white flash of light going off in my head. I heard a deep voice in my mind say: Helloā€¦

With your vision something heard you. Perhaps theyā€™re watching and waiting for something to shift in you, that Aha moment. Often we get flashes or visions preceding a psychic revelation. I think itā€™s the astral fabric being tornā€¦ Letting you know you were heard and have some ability so you would continue.

1 Like

That might explain the ripples i would see everywhere black yet with a white outline i would here plenty of voices especially when i was at my lowest and i would wake up same time every night for weeks but like i said i have always been sensitive to spirits and been followed throughout my life

2 Likes

I have also seen the ripple effect. I know if you are hearing voices and i have as well you are in deep shit. I wonder if it is a hex. I know from my rituals and other past experiences that those that are summoned are not the ones coming through the veil but those that are many times that wish to harm.

To your point a shared experience. When i was younger before i started any magical practices I had many strange experiences. Starting at age six after Halloween i had strange nightmares seeing a blackened witch. I woke up mystetiously for three nights in a row at 3 am. On the third night I saw the witch being burned at the stake.

Fast forward to 5 years ago when i started having visions and hearing voices. I made contact with a series of deities or i should say they made contact with me. According to what i believe is Baal aka the devil himself that is the demon who is holding me back and been watching me since childhood supposedly due to several past lives and a recent hex by a business rival.

This was years ago that it happened a lot has changed especially recently now nothing that use to come to toy with me come around anymore most everything had stopped after about year ago when i too had a witch which i had fought astrally i had lost obviously then around 4 months ago i had done the summoning spell which was actually a poem to the vampire mother and goddess of the moon selene and strange events occured

1 Like

Interesting. Did you know someone in your past who ā€œperhapsā€ practiced witchcraft and held a grudge?

2 Likes

My family has practiced witchcraft but im not sure it would be them cause ive had demons visit me in dreams since i was 3-4

1 Like

Ah ha! I wonder if your parents were involved in a coven or knew otherā€™s who practiced? I have read many accounts when an individual is hexed the malevolent casting transcends to other family members, in particular if they are a parent and the children seem to be effected with visions and harm because numerous hexes were cast against the family not just the parent who supposedly transgressd especially if they practice.

2 Likes

It was only my great aunts that did witchcraft haha for awhile they would always attack in my dreams from very young till i got older they would always call my name late at night trying to call me towards the attic till the point you would hear scratching on the floor boards above i only seen 2 things materialize in the last few years though a women in a white dress covered in blood and the smokey body of little boy like a sillouellette

1 Like

It sounds like your aunts did not get along with your mother from what your describing in your visions.

With other visions did you see any colors or animals for example a black cat, a lion, a wolf or a man cloaked in red clothing?

1 Like

Decaying humanoid creature that didnā€™t have any legs larger creatures that are hard to describe and thin creatures that the only description that comes to mind is pure insanity and more than a few times vampires and a black shadow being with large sharp teeth and sinister eyes more than a few times i would find myself bound and unable to move and would feels hands moving over me choking me grabbing and squeezing so i had train my energy control to the point that i cqn no longer be bound and sleep paralysis cant even hold me for more than 10-15 seconds

1 Like

Wow dark creatures with fangs sounds like quite a hex. You being bound indicates you being targeted by a demon and will hold you back and that a curse has been placed on you. It could indicate a series of demons did you hear any voices weā€™re they the voices of children or a teenage girl? Any physical manifestations like three burn marks or a hoof print?

The recent visions indicate the woman wearing white is an authority figure and with blood on her clothing indicates attack or death against the boy i.e. a death hex.

The white dress combines the symbolism of the color white and the symbolism of dresses. Visions about people dressed in white often indicate grief and sadness. White as a color has a very spiritual meaning, symbolizes purity and innocence as well.

Around the time when the majority stopped was when the dream was when in my dream it was in my room it was all dark but you could see the black figure it was like a female girl you could see the long hair i had offered a drink because thatā€™s what you do when you have guest and thats what I thought of at the time i had offered to turn on the light but they absolutely did not want that but then it started talking in a girlish voice about how itā€™s family and the voice started to get deeper but then I realized this is like the other dreams and everytime I realize i start to use my energy and immediately after everything starts to back away and i wake up

1 Like

Now that i think about it the green eyed man before he disappeared had said something about home before trying to get into my head and when he did i was like watching myself fall into a green vortex looking thing

1 Like

Also in the dream with the large dark shadow creature what had happened was i had woke up and there was a women pale skin whiteish blond hair i had went to check if she was ok cause she seemed unconscious but as I flipped her on her back i was launched back and he appeared and it seemed like he was guarding over her

1 Like

Many times when a parent is hexed it will boonarang to the offspring especially with baneful castings what I term a destruction hex. As the children are the most important thing that the parent has control over.

ā€œIf anyone knows of a demon or angel that prefers that form please reply i have always been quite confused about this so anything helps.ā€

Do you recognise the woman in the vision?
Bael traditionally uses black as his color and indicates that a woman is defending herself against you and has summoned a deity to do so.

It sounds like Bael and he is using as his second in command for sure Barbatos as his color is green and invades peopleā€™s dreams with various animal forms.

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford:

ā€œBarbatos is a spirit which reveals ā€˜astralā€™ grimoires that is methods of initiation which may be found by inspiration via the astral plane. This spirit, who rules 30 legions is an Angelick ruler of Witchcraft ā€“ by nature one comes into being by the communication with animals (body language, posture ect) and the ways of astral shape shifting via dream ā€œ

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly:

ā€œSeek Barbatos to stop magicianā€™s personal wars with one another. Invoke Barbatos to communicate with your familiar if needed. Also invoke to protect your home from hidden attacks.ā€ This can also be reversed to increase attacks on those that transgress in particular with a witches war which sounds like one of your parents probably practiced and were in dispute or your aunts and you suffered the fall out.

1 Like

Here is a link to Barbatos that gives many details at:

1 Like

I had never seen her before in my life she looked young but felt old but at the time I didnā€™t know because it had always felt so real

1 Like