When time stopped and the man with green eyes appeared

Thanks i will have to see if he knows anything of whats going on with my past

I have had similar visions with a teen girl with light brown hair laying in a stone basement and than i was in another room and hitting an older woman in a red cloak. Than a dark figure appeared before me and than i was walking up stone stairs to be confronted by a large black armored knight. All indicators of Bael with his accomplice Berith.

Thats exactly where i was a stone basement type area where the girl was on the floor and behind was nothing but darkness that formed into a beast made of mostly shadows but the big white teeth and eyes were white it had pushed me and put arm over the girl and pulled her into darkness but I didn’t go anywhere else because i spiked my energy and the area went dark as it slowly got farther away and then i woke up

1 Like

Bingo we’ve found our demons. Interesting that he used the same stone basement back drop. I have had visions of a pilgrim all in black and than his face morphed into an enlarged ape like face with huge glistening teeth and fangs that i have identified as Bael.

1 Like

Are you free now?

1 Like

Usually if someone casts against you the deity will identify himself and the person who cast against you. In this case it all seems to be visual cues and signs indicating that someone cast against your family and even though you were not directly involved In the dispute you got to take the fall.

Yes i have some time although it is getting late Los Angeles time anyway. Whatever’s left over i can finidh up tomorrow morning. :grinning:

It could be any number of people because my family line is decedents of napoleon the french emperor but i no longer feel bound i have felt free for the last 4 months

1 Like

I mean from the chains placed on you from bael

1 Like

No i still have harassment issues which have cost me dearly at times with a series of entities Bael, Berith, LeRay.

I have tried many banishing rituals but it seems to return. I was told in part because of a 15th century past life where i worked for the Catholic church and was a witch hunter on a tribunal or Council that i investigated witchcraft. Eventually i was condemned by the very same Council and ousted from the chruch.

Because of my activities i was hexed by a series of witches that wanted retribution for destroying there coven. The curse had followed me to this life. This is what i was told by Bael himself. All this is compounded by recent hex work by a business rival. Not sure any of this is true as i really do not believe in reincarnation. Demons lie it might be part of a confusion hex. Time will tell.

Try the energy control method that i use it might not free you but it really helps in a bind

What is your energy control method chakra visualization.

Sit in a meditative posture and and imagine your energy at first just try send energy to your hand either one then after you get good at that try splitting it evenly between both hands then when u get good at that try spreading it through your body the entire body and once you get good at that try boosting your energy to the upper limits when its at that no matter what has been after me when I release everything has backed down regardless of what it or who

1 Like

Ive gotten to the point were ive permanently bound merged my energy into what i call divine energy the mixture of heaven and hell and all divine beings the only draw backs is the hellish energy might mess with your mind a little and make you angry at random times for no real reason

Interesting i just completed a witches bottle and with my consecration of the bottle i started some energy visualization with my room and white light surrounding my walls. Than to myself starting from my eyes and than my head through my chest and than down to my arms and legs encompassing my entire body in light.

I will give it a go. I also get anger flashes where it will try and take over to wreck my phone or pound someone. Its all about control, will and intent.

This was all i had to go off of so i trained in this for years I didn’t have access to learn magick so i had to train my energy to protect myself there hasnt been a successful attack in probably years now

1 Like

Great news. I will focus on my energy and see if i can drive this thing off. With my approach it has worked periodically but not all the time or permanently.

1 Like

if you think your energy is ever insufficient just meditate this will raise it permanently. How i did it was at first in left hand imagine your hand enveloped by a blue flame and in your right a black one close your eyes and let the energy in both rise as high as you can get them too go then put ur hands together but keep an inclosed area between them and force them to mix into one then put it against your chest and let the energy flow through your body. This was when i first started hearing them both the angel calm the demon the pure definition of insanity and rage but at this point they just look like you but with the features of an angel and the features of a demon you have to merge with them but you have to let them know you are in control and stay strong my energy level sky rocketed after doing this

1 Like

It might take time to get use to it and might not work right away but keep training it and nothing will be able to harm you ever again and it can help with spells and summoning too by using your energy you can boost the affects and power