When muslim targets do not respond to love work & their family do not respond to manipulation

It’s certainly possible to do, anything is

But yeah you don’t come across as liking this guy :sweat_smile:… I would be beating myself against a brick wall if I did love magick on a target I didn’t actually like!!

I’ve had a Muslim partner, I adored him he’s a great guy… but our cultures were just so different, and that can work but it takes time and an element of sacrifice on both sides to understand each other and make that work and then some with families

So you’re trying to target a guy you don’t particularly like who’s going to be even more work if you succeed… why? It’s a very difficult target you’ve given yourself

The narc will generally have a stronger will than you - he’s manifesting his desires too either unconsciously or consciously and probably has the advantage of a stronger will here

And it’s possible that they’re using protection within their faith against manipulation and energy work

Ok so if after all that you still decide to continue with this target… well, you’ve got to like him, and view him as easy and not resisting you… if you think of it as difficult it will continue to be… difficult

You don’t get what you want, you get what you decide you have

How can you possibly put out the energy of having this partner when you consider him hard to get and dislike him… you can’t give out the emotion of being happy with him at that starting point as you’re telling the universe he’s difficult and going to be terrible for you

3 Likes

I know
Im so stupid i fell for all his words etc
I had never felt that way for anyone in my life the way i did about him

I do still love him after everything and have not dated anyone since
It hurts me everyday

Yeah, he’s piece of shit that doesn’t care about you at all, the love work you need to do in on yourself to release the addiction. You can’t actually MAKE someone love you, their freewill is the ultimate say - take a hint.

Cut the cords. Eclipse him with someone that actually treats you like you have value. Or at least, is decent in bed. Stop being controlled by old, unhealthy energy.

2 Likes

I get that, but you’re coming from a powerless flex here

He is still hurting you

You need to flip it to you being in the place of power and see and feel it that way before you will be successful here. I have a post I’ll try to figure out linking I wrote some time back called ex back rant or something like that. If I can’t figure out how to link I’ll see if I can tag or pm it to you as I could write it all again but I have already written it on here

You stop wanting him, feel the emotions of having him and start seeing him wanting you to have any success with this

But before you do… really contemplate why you are so hung up on this target, will he really bring happiness? It’s fine if you think yes … go ahead and carry on. I’m just trying to say that there are much easier targets which could be ones who make you happier even if you haven’t met them yet… maybe you just want to feel the way you felt with him? Someone else could do that!

Narcs don’t really make great people to be partners of, they chew you up and spit you out and leave you feeling so shit and broken… all the qualities you like in this one, can exist in someone who isn’t a narc… and they would be soooo much easier to target!

But if you plan to carry on, yeah it’s possible but you have to take back YOUR power to do it!

1 Like

Ex back method

I’m hoping this works!

2 Likes

Thanks so much
I understand what you saying though
I do have a couple of others i have been talking to i might go on dates with who are non muslim and also not narcs

1 Like

Nothing wrong with dating muslims, but if they’re practicing and have a traditional family… you’re going to have to convert at some point. Wasn’t a sacrifice I was able to make - I left exoteric religion, I didn’t want to practice another or give up my esoteric interests

Sort of ties much stronger to their culture as well as their faith

They happily date often outside of their faith… but they won’t marry you unless you conform and convert in my experience and I respected why my muslim ex wouldn’t and he respected I couldn’t… we let each other go and carried on but enjoyed a relationship for a time before we reached that conclusion

Plenty wrong with dating narcs … annoyingly they’re often very charismatic and sweep you off your feet before you realise they’re narcs!

1 Like

You’re not stupid. For all you know, he may have half-assed cast a spell on you when he was interested. Love is a helluva drug.

1 Like

I normally don’t deter grown folks from doing what they want to do…but in this case, if you truely believe this guy is a narc then I would steer clear, let him go, do some work on yourself, get into you and when you’re ready, manifest the partner that’s right for you.

These people suck the lives out of those near them. The hurt and anguish they cause people is just unbelievable. This is coming from someone that has a baby with one of these creatures. Yes, creatures…the way they treat people is disgusting. They eat people alive, chew them up and spit them back out, only to move on like nothing happened…no emotion, nothing. The whole time they’re with you, they have a whole harem of partners on speed dial telling them all they love them, need them etc.

In my case, the hurtful part is I was never in a relationship with the guy, we were good friends, grew up together and I thought I knew him. Now I’m just disgusted by him and his behavior and I feel sorry for the woman that allowed him to move in with her and her kids after knowing him a few days. He needed a place to stay and she was the first choice. He discarded our child to make her happy, won’t even see our son unless she can come with him…it’s just a sick mind game because I won’t leave my husband for him & he’s trying to make me jealous. I don’t get jealous & I don’t play games.

In any event, if you find yourself still wanting this guy and insist on doing work to bring him back, then you’d have to break him down & change him to where he loves and respects you…whether you feel the time AND energy needed to do that is worth it is your call.

It wasn’t in my situation, it’s not worth it to me…

Good luck :bouquet:

1 Like

The biggest roadblocks most people face with dating Muslims I’ve noticed is… theyre way to controlled by their parents.

5 Likes

How so? Haven’t seen any difference between muslims and jews the only difference was between Christians vs muslims and jews.

1 Like

Whilst I agree with the sentiment as a western woman with experience of dating one…

It’s just so much more a part of their culture

I can’t really see it as a bad thing, it’s just different

and takes sacrifice to respect and understand their culture to be with one if you don’t have that life experience

2 Likes

I agree :100: you can get just as much of a culture shock dating someone from a Hindu background if you grew up Christian.

2 Likes

Prescisely…

Muslims and Jews it’s not only religion, their religion forms a whole culture around it that permeates every part of their life. There are strict rules followed even if they don’t necessarily “believe”

Christians tend to be more relaxed in that plenty identify as Christian but don’t necessarily practice and have a more western experience of life…

And other religions that stem from other parts of the world, culture is sort of formed by religion far more so than in the western world

I think I’m trying to say it’s as much part of their identity as it is their faith

1 Like

Im thinking that as i was soooo obsessed with him for a long time and he had chased me online for about 8 years until i was single and he was single then we got together

1 Like

Thats true they pretended to like me but then shove their values down my throat that they were riteous and go to heaven etc whereas everyone else would go to hell etc
I still saw his family even when i did not see him so i am not sure what the game was

1 Like

All of that might be true but what has that to do with their prayer strength and manifestation ability?

1 Like

Not much if anything

But plenty to do with what the OP is taking on if they wish to manifest this partner

1 Like

Well the thing is the spells i did in the past keep bringing me the same guys back everytime
What does this mean?