What's your relationship with Lilith like?

Welcome to the forum @Miska! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

I dont have a relationship. With her yet nothing to brag about anyways but everytime i see her shes there with my succubus as a mother figure

3 Likes

I heard a friend on the forum talk about her in that way too. I have a positive feeling about her. Very warm. Energy can wake up lust feelings but I only had one experience where I felt aroused. Mostly she is warm and caring.

4 Likes

I know the drill. Lucifer said I had to evoke her. Because I was afraid too.
But Lucifer was there on the first evocation and it was great learning to know each other in that way. He introduced me. And after that no fear anymore.

I like the point you’re making. I have conversations with them . Lilith is still quite new to me so I need to keep that in mind, not always talk about our working but just talk… On the other hand she wants me to work on myself, love myself, so she respects what I achieve in that. And yes I make mistakes. But when I get back on track she really appreciates that.

2 Likes

For many years I avoided to contact her thinking it would have been suicidal, at least for someone probably not far from a neophyte’s level.
Recently I “channeled” Lilith two or three times, asking some questions. It’s a normal relationship, although she proposed me to somewhat subject to her, and I don’t know if I should have accepted immediately or did well by deciding to wait and thinking about it.

She’s really wonderful at helping people grow, patient too- not too much, but just the right amount.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely fine that you thought about it rather than accepting and then later on going back on your word because you decided you weren’t ready. Nothing wrong with taking your time

2 Likes

Indeed: I thought “At least, better this than that” :slight_smile:

why Lilith rejected you? did she explained why?

I’d invoke her rather than evoke. She doesn’t like to be commanded she prefers to be invited in. :wink:

1 Like

Goddess Lilith is a very loving Spirit-Wife but she can also be stern when she needs to get the point across. Similar to a human woman that’s not a human. Oh yeah she loves to eat that Goddess has an appetite and is an omnivore.

She is the silent type with me, gives me hard enarned lessons and challenges me to overcome my fears. She is darkness emanating. She has been with me all my life, especially in her most common form as Arachnid Lilith with tarantulas. I don’t quite understand her ways of shaping my life. She has appeared many times in my life especially mirroring myself, but in a taller more beautiful version of me as the most sweetest loving mother. (I love all of her aspects, but her motherly side is most comfortable for me :sweat_smile:) I am a mother as well and she loves my son also. She is forever mysterious. She has a sense of dark humor as well.

2 Likes

You mean the Magdalene bloodline, or Holy grail bloodline?

You’re saying your bloodline can be traced to the beginning of time?

me also i am of Magdalene bloodline and jesus bloodline
and much more.
i find with genealogic tree search and dna search

I’ d like to establish a contact with her when i’ll be able, i feel like it is necessary for my growth.
But i’m also diffident.
I’m not exactly her type eheh. And she’s not mine.
I have problems with the concept of the Great Mother, Dyes Phter is above me and i belong to him.

I have not worked with Lilith, but I have met her in an Egyptian setting as a very gorgeous Black woman. As I have said in other posts on this forum, Lilith is misunderstood mostly with a lot of her darker, negative connotations.

She is not mean. At least not to me. She really is a nice person. Just give her the respect she deserves, as with any woman.

I agree with all the above, and…

3 Likes

Lilith feels both motherly and sisterly to me. She is indeed very sensual, but she’s commanding and assertive and sometimes, dominating while still being very feminine and gentle. To me, at least.

She has encouraged me to read more about her, even having me buy a new book about her when it was clear I wasn’t very much into the one I was reading at the time. She wants me to make it consistent and daily, to build this relationship with her slowly.