What's your opinion on what people post here?

I agree I enjoy that the community can talk about everyday life .

But yes when I first joined I liked how there were a lot of topics about different types of magic and people would get in depth and also there were groups that focused on specific things that did exercises and shared the results

I don’t know if people got busy recently I did notice that when I look at the new topics I don’t see a lot of the people who used to contribute and it seems to be getting overrun by trolls,or people sharing posts that I’m sorry, sound like they are having a breakdown. I hope this is just a lull because there’s a lot to do and learn and discuss

But it is disheartening to hear people who think it’s funny to post nonsense on here just for the hell of it but I guess it’s up to the rest of us to add something of value and not waste others time for sport

7 Likes

agreed!

2 Likes

You can flag anything that’s too disruptive, the three dots then flag icon - this will not notify the person who posted (and your name won’t be divulged) but it will mean it gets bumped up the moderator inbox and handled promptly, often before a small snowball turns into a hue avalanche. There’s a 2-stage process so you won’t flag by accident, it means everyone can play their part keeping the forum tidy. :+1:

6 Likes

In my experience, there is no EASY path. There is
DIFFICULT
VERY DIFFICULT
EXTREMELY DIFFICULT
and NIGH IMPOSSIBLE.

Everyone has different talents, abilities, and ways of learning and perceiving; again the “You is You, Me is Me. I am not you and you will never be me.”

Also…

6 Likes

Just say some prayers, then proclaim it is not communicating with a spirit. With the Holy-Spirit being by definition, a type of spirit.

2 Likes

After time and experience you’ll eventually develop a good mental filter of discernment to know if something is legit or not. At times this can be a bit challenging as being open minded is required but being open to truth doesn’t mean we must by default accept something and then find out about it. There are different degrees of knowledge and wisdom and what I’ve come to learn is quite simple. Everything and I do mean everything in life, all things are traceable back to certain fundamental basic truths. So what this means is that when checking out something I’m new to I compare it with what I do know and can prove based on the basics. It’s like math for example. All the advanced mathematics all depend on the stuff we learn in grade school. So it is with anything else. Music for example is another topic. If one knows already how to play an instrument fairly well, it comes much easier then for that person to latter learn another instrument because of thier current familiarity with the laws of music compusure etc.

This is how I look at what I don’t comprehend. And this is what I’ve found to be most helpful for me and it may help others that’s why i offer it.

All the best

4 Likes

A lot of people ask questions as if everyone else is a guru, which is odd for a freethinking forum, but also nice to see people seeking in earnest.

There were a lot of new profiles being super extroverted and charming etc when I joined, which I felt were fake/hydras. I think any of the usual problems which forums present are best unpacked and resolved here in oneself.

I find the women more cliquey than in a random sweep of the population. And thats not something I’m usually sensitive too, as a lesbian, its not something I get projected at me in everyday life. It makes me not want to engage.

1 Like

Illusions are only as strong as their weakest link, with things working together to make things weaker than the weakest link. So be patient enough to find what does seem to have no support, then question that, followed by the storm of rage that will follow.

Very well said, and i completely agree with you here.
Now i just want to add, that for me personally there’s two different forms of this.
One, where i feel like the Power rush of working certain forbidden techniques or with Strong Demonic Power is basically just reflecting through the person, and the person behind it still haves sanity and good character, but is just currently pathworking some intense stuff.
The other, where someone tries to impersonate Power which he (/she) actually lacks and is likely to stumble over real threads much bigger then he can handle.

When i feel it’s solvable in a good fashion i will try to make the secound type aware of what he’s actually projecting off, and that -well the first type - might actually stumble over it and over-react to it, sending some real energy where there wasn’t demonic intervention before.

Actually, i belief that some of these “why do Demons backlash on christian believers” type of events heavily root inside of that misunderstandings and also sometimes just the lack of understanding for the other viewpoint.

So that’s why i encourage everyone here in this forum to either seek a clearing conversation when these things happen, -or, as Lady_Eva said, mute it, get the own focus towards new and more productive topics, and flag post’s which had hit below the belly.

Not just does that help the general community to stay strong and healthy, but it also saves each one following this advice countless hours of useless worry, arguing and of course bs.

To make it more simple and rememberable:
Just don’t continue on topics which doesn’t apriciate the Energy and effort you spend into it.

(Yes, this could be seen as a lightworker view of acting in accordance with Energy flow. But really it’s more about how much you value yourself, and those around you.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

People get emotional, but a place is needed for generalized background information. And the best place to get that general background is Become A Living God.

3 Likes