What's your opinion on what people post here?

ya that’s true for some things. others tho ill get drawn to something I’m interested in and don’t know what to believe about it. one thing for example is a thread I was reading not too long ago on changing the past to change your present situation. now for me personally there was this one particular thing that if i changed would have drastically changed my life completely. now that’s not to say that something as simple as taking a right turn instead of a left turn one day could change your life even more drastically. thinkong about that shit and the possibilities blows my mind. anyway when it comes to actually attemptong to do it. if i ever decide to l would be thinking of a couple things such as would i remember both timelines? where would i end up exactly? would i be here in 2018 when i finished or on the year of the event I wanted to channge? and even tho i already asked these questions on that particular thread and receive answers, how the fuck do i know if that individual knows what they are talking about at all. best case scenario if i wasn’t successful woukd be nothing happened which is fine but close to the worst case scenario would be i end up not remembering a thing and in a whole new life where I never got into any of this and my life coukd in fact be much worse and I’m stuck there screwed!

now I know you might be thinking why the hell am i talkong about this and the reason is because of the fact that if what im researching here is bullshit from a certain piece of content then when i go to do a specific thing I could be screwing myself in an unknown number of ways.

ugh well that’s all sorry about the long post. I just want someone real i can deal with! well I’m beat I’m gonna meditate and go to bed cya☺

2 Likes

Hah!

I try to give exact details of my dreams.
Example:

I’ve had very churchy years back when I was in severe pain before back surgery. The disc and spine caused nerve damage. Absolute hell. I dreamt of churches in a giant church and I was watched by people behind a table. There were catholic progressions in there Jewish, and many others. I walked out the huge double door to the outside.

Many dreams I encounter TWO of something’s. I always get angry with them and attack. Their appearance varies often.

But BS… eh. I don’t divine members. Got better things to do.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a lot of weirdos on here but usually lady_eva blocks them, at least the ones that become too weird. Like people claiming to be the archangel Gabriel and shit like that. Most weirdos are on here are the guys who don’t get pussy.

3 Likes

But the forum is here for information on magick so it’s not lacking in that area, either way you can always ask and get an answer

2 Likes

yes we can get an answer but i want it to be the correct one! :wink:

2 Likes

I gets 5 pussies

MREOWWW!!!

Feed them in the morning and in the evening.

2 Likes

Would anyone agree that this conversation as a whole seems to relate to the concept of not getting lost in the black flag of the Occult/lost in the ripples of the flag?

Isn’t navigating thru the BS part of the learning process? Becoming intimately familiar with these dark ripples is all part of the awesome journey. I enjoy unravelling and exploring different states of consciousness in order to develop and sharpen my magickal tools to navigate this magickal world.

3 Likes

I have to disagree with some of what you said. particularly the part about navigating through the bs. there shouldn’t be bullshit to navigate thru in the first place. people shouldn’t post lies about this or that which may cause someone whose taking this seriously to spend countless hours on a bullshit thing or method while they are trying to learn. too much time is wasted combing thru the trssh and time is the one thing you can’t get back. those hours wasted could be spent much better. on the part of both the person trying to learn and the douchebag posting trash. then again that’s my opinion but i feel that many others feel the same as me on this one

2 Likes

Take it with a grain of salt.
Whats truth to one man can look like psychosis to another. Sifting through to find your nugget of gold develops your bs radar.
If you want the answers neat and tidy, find an idol and learn only from them.

6 Likes

I agree with you on the theoretical principle. But, I think BS in unavoidable for an open forum such as BALG. When fora become restrictive, they lead to restrictive thinking and action. On the other hand, an open forum leads to more (and sometimes but not always better answers). To participate and learn from an open forum is very challenging indeed.

Allow me to use myself as an example. A professor in college warned me that I need to be aware that I sometimes think about things and interpret things differently from the crowd. My perspective is not wrong, per se, but different enough that some people may not see where I’m coming from. But he could see this only because he encouraged openness in submitting answers. When you look at things from different angles, you get different answers. Some may apply, some may not. And for some you really need to think hard whether this is a different perspective or a horse of a different color altogether.

As it is, the great allure of many RHP systems is just that: they have an answer for everything, and comprehensive guidelines on what to do and think. This is very assuring - most humans don’t want to think and ponder on the nature of reality. The LHP - true LHP systems - challenge the seeker to learn, test, verify, adjust, and explore to find the truth or to find the best way to do things. Things are not set in stone, as it were.

9 Likes

Most folk are genuine, hard working seekers who are willing to share what they’ve learned.

You’ll get some folks making rather grandiose claims like “I am the grand prophet of the bestest, darkest god ever and this is what he has to say!” or “I killed God” (could it be that they have they not heard that he died ages ago and that we killed him? As Nietzsche recognised in his “The Gay Science” in 1882;

"Do we still hear nothing of the noise of the grave-diggers who are burying God? Do we still smell nothing of the divine decomposi­tion? - Gods, too, decompose! God is dead! God remains dead! And we have killed him! How can we console ourselves, the murderers of all murderers! The holiest and the mightiest thing the world has ever possessed has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood from us? With what water could we clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what holy games will we have to invent for ourselves? Is the magnitude of this deed not too great for us? Do we not ourselves have to become gods merely to appear worthy of it?

Friedrich Nietzsche, The Gay Science, 125.)

Of course, what these folks lack is evidence. I’m a scientist by training and former employment, and when these folks begin to make these and other outlandish claims I’m inclined to say; “fine, show me the evidence”. If you’re going to claim to shape shift into a monkey; upload the video of it please. But, inevitably, these folks come up lacking.

But you can learn important lessons, even from these folks as to what constitutes the features of a sound magician;

1. He / she will not make grandiose claims; they don’t need to.
  2. They will provide verifiable evidence for the claims that they do make.
  3. They will show others how to achieve the same results.
  4. If they do publicise their results, they will not be afraid to have those results submitted to public scrutiny and will engage in respectful dialog about those results.
8 Likes

The Gay Science

I knew it! Scientists are using science to foist the gay agenda on all God-fearing Spirit-saved holy Christians! Science must be outlawed immediately or God will smite America! It’s right there in the title, by the scientists’ prophet Freud whose every word is always taken as Gospel truth!

Ahem…very well said, @Warlock.

3 Likes

You have seen the truth! We scientists have long planned to turn everyone into gay, freud reading un Americans! The cover is blown :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I’ve seen a version of this here a few times. My thoughts on this are always: So you actually shape-shifted? How about a comparable before and after? No? Then I have to assume it was a glamour that nobody was aware of but you, or you are nuts, or f.o.s. You would think something like that would be documented, at least in part.

6 Likes

A type of posts making me a bit perplexed are the replies “limiting” (or at least sort of) the power of magick and spirits. But recently I’ve read a few enlightening posts, i.e. that limit wouldn’t apply to Masters. Perhaps this may give me new motivation, aiming to become a master myself.

2 Likes

We’re turning the freaking frogs gay!!!

3 Likes

The problem mainly lies and the people that come onto a form like this, expecting us to tell them the easy path to True power and prosperity, and finding out that there’s more to it then drawing a Sigil and sitting back, eating Doritos while playing Call of Duty.

Like everything else in life, there is work involved, sometimes it’s hard work, sometimes it’s back-breaking, grueling, Soul destroying, life-altering, hard work, the beings are just there to show us the way, and remove some of the obstacles there in. True, you can have those beings destroy the people that stand in your way, and you can use them for petty shit if you really want to be that way, but most of it’s you.

4 Likes

Simply put the forum is amazing. I find it easy to see who’s advice resonates with me

3 Likes

Yep - total agreement. I have someone in my sights for romance, if I am a hopeless loser without a penny to my name and do magick to get lovely, clever ambitious person and they discover I am a hopeless loser who is unwilling to change, is that fair?

So for every magickal working there has to be some equivalent work carried out in the mundane to get yourself to match the other person, or job, or whatever. So magick might be useful to open the doors to get into uni, get a job, stir interest in that person and build a relationship of equals.

That involves effort. Oddly enough the entities you call upon aren’t really all that bothered about humans as such, but if you want something they want to see you get off your arse and do something and make it happen.

6 Likes

I feel that a lot of people here are very insightful. Almost every other forum I’ve gone to sounds like a bunch of kids or angsty teens who don’t know what they’re talking about.

Not to say that some people here havent struck me as crazy, but that’s usually new members who haven’t introduced themselves and just come here to find how to make money magically fall into their laps.

I personally find most of everyone else to be very helpful and kind.

5 Likes