What's your opinion on what people post here?

the whole Alex Jones thing is ridiculous and scary that they can even do that
I don’t really watch him much at all. once in a great while but that hate speech bs reason is crazy and kinda scary. they can twist hate speech anyway they want to make it seem like something else and litterally do w.e they want making freedom of speech a thing of the past

4 Likes

This

1 Like

never thought of it that way you make a good point. in one aspect you want to be taken seriouslybbut on another level you don’t bc then you will be seen as a threat. BURN THE WITCH!:sob::frowning::sob::sob::sob:yea we don’t want that to happen for sure. so i guess bring on the loonies… but not here. they can go to a different forum

4 Likes

Well im one who joined here with my ignorance and now after while of reading other people posts and knowledge they share i only know i still have much more to understand.
Now i kinda feel bad for my ignorance and think about cool quote from one song “Before I talk, I should read a book.” hah^^
But yea, from one point i agree that many people can write stupid things, but until they are open minded and have will to learn it may be best place to enlight them eaven if they start with stupid mindset and ideologies.
After all its what that forum is for, not only sharing experiences but also getting advices and learning from eachother ye?^^
Well, i still have no clue wich things may be bullshit so long road before me and its cool, i starting to like that place and changing viewpoint at many things.

5 Likes

But then again there is also age difference which i guess plays some role into this. Tbh idc if u exaggerate or anything as long as ur personality is friendly and normal instead of being shady and act as if you’re high class.

6 Likes

If I’m being honest, lately the posts have been a regurgitation of the same thing over and over again. It’s boring. It’s just “Demons this” and “demons that” and it gets boring quite frankly. I’d like a little variety here! And I get that it’s a LHP forum and I love that, but the occult and LHP aren’t limited to goetic demons and I wish these newcomers would realize that in order to bring some cool new shit to read on here. And the stream of several rude and ignorant people weaseling their way in haven’t helped either. But I’ve interacted with some people on here (both new to the forum and BALG “veterans” as well) and they’ve been great! Just ignore the crazies lol.

16 Likes

I agree. I wish there was more then only demon talk and evocation. The occult world is massive. However. This is Erics website and this is what he promotes so we can’t really be surprised. Its cool, I like the people on the forum. For a while there was a very very tight group of us and that was a lot of fun. As I was learning, it felt great to know that there was a place to simply ask my question knowing that I would receive an abundance of great info, and people who would support my path.

I actually know of a big under the radar witch who is open to demons, witchcraft, and many currents that is currently constructing a forum. When it opens I will shoot you a link.

13 Likes

Yes, please.

@FraterMagni I hear you. But consider the ‘why’ as to how many find their way here. Demons are what is pushed within BALG, so demons are the draw.

It kind of disappoints sometimes, though. Nobody I have interacted with here works chaos magick beyond basic sigil construction and charging, at least that I have found willing to talk with (except one person; thanks Al). I recently started a group for experimenting with chaos magick, but out of about 20 people that joined, I only had one person get a result and one other show any real interest which was intent-specific. Everyone else either lurked or did not know what I was talking about, so the group is functionally dead. Nobody is talking about planetary magick beyond timing, many are downright racist towards angelics, and Qabbalah is not even discussed. You would think with a group that quotes Crowley every day of the week, some of them would be discussing Qabbalistic magick…

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I find the forum very interesting. Like the newspaper I skip by most of it. But unlike the newspaper, every few days there’s a real nugget of wisdom that I can use right then and there.

5 Likes

Some people know whats up while others are delusional and manic at times.

6 Likes

Well I for one can’t avowl or disavow anyone experiences nor would I try
I do find interesting ideas and things try myself and frankly I have changed the way I do things since started reading and applying things from this blog
This is just another source of thoughts and knowledge slash story’s to be used or ignored as one wishes

4 Likes

That was my first impression when I join here but you gotta respect people’s views and their way of life. So I’m okay with it since I’m a weirdo too lol. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

yes we are all weirdos to a certain degree. I finally real8zed this a few years ago that their is no such thing as “normal” when it comes to a person

5 Likes

“Help, a demon parked in my parking space. Should I banish or have him towed?”

“If I buy Angel Soft toilet paper am I still considered LHP?”

Gotta love some the posts on this forum. They are really fun to read.

12 Likes

Unfortunately I’d have to agree with what you stated. I come to find information that pertains to the path I’m following and disregard everything else. Not to say you are not entitled to your opinion. But other than that I’m very happy here. I learn a lot.

1 Like

That’s an interesting problem when you think about it a little. Maybe it chose your parking place because it wants to be your friend. Or maybe some other demon took its parking place and it is looking for help getting it back. Who knows? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have found some very helpful information which pertains to my travels on the LHP. I have also found some interesting ideas and theories which bear further research and discovery for my own curiosity.
There is also a certain amount of idle chatter and what would appear to be deliberate attempts at COINTELPRO and falsification/misinformation. And of course, there will always be those who just want to shit all over anything they do not understand or have never experienced for themselves.
General rule of thumb here: ‘Trust, but Verify.’
Also, develop the ability to discern by reading between the lines and exercise impartiality.

5 Likes

why do you think people deliberately post false info? is it to glorify themselves to appear wise or powerful even though they have no skill or experience or is it to just make the forum look bad in general?

1 Like

and what is cointelpro?

1 Like