Whats your guilty pleasure

Tattersail, that’s nasty. Quite disturbing. Eww. Lol.

1 Like

im sorry but the kardashians are quite iconic

Kris Jenner best gal

1 Like

I think Kendall is pretty hot only opinion on them

kendall is hot yeah

too bad shes boring tho

1 Like

speaking of movies I enjoy really gross and disturbing flicks well post clips of some my favorites…

OMG!!! That was amazing! I forgot how much I love rubber gloves! Which reminds me my other guilty pleasure is the dentist and Im due for a check up :wink:

1 Like

Aaaaa… now i know what you mean, because:

And desert is a place full of sand. One missing “s” changes the meaning, and i was like “wtf this word play is?”

3 Likes

Sex magick :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh shit! Duh, sorry about that.

Oh my, I have so many… Smoke, alcohol, coffee, chocolate, hard sex, really the list is too long. But what I enjoy the most is lie in bed after I’ve spend a whole day outside and think how much I hate people hahahaha!

4 Likes

Another one of my guilty pleasures is listening and singing to CeeLo Green’s song, Fuck You. Just because I love this song!

My guilty pleasure is you.

2 Likes

If only you’re more creative with your sweet talk :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

My Guilty pleasure?
I dont have one. I just have pleasure…no guilt :laughing:

2 Likes

Right after I read this, I see this:

1 Like

Hmm let me see oh ya masturbating 12 hours straight.
then I would feel like I need to call an ambulance cause my nuts hang over my butt and they hurt so much. I can’t even sit down

I know I have issues… I need help…

4 Likes

My ex used to jack off 7 times a day. One day his dick is so hurt he cannot get it up while we’re about to do the deets. It also happened more than once #FeelsBadMan

4 Likes

SO THATS HOW YOU GOT THOSE MUSCLES

Forum other people can shout nonsense why can’t you let me?

2 Likes

I see why he’s the ex

@BeastCreature bruh, I think you can actually die from that lol

3 Likes

I don’t have that issue. I could go for round two right away,
I am telling you I can’t even walk or wear underwear for an like an hour it’s so painful

5 Likes