Whats the funniest thing a Daemon had done or has told you?

Yesterday I stepped in shit and Lucifer started laughing what about you guys?

6 Likes

I ask a magician to ask lucifer something about a girl. He say, Lucifer will laught on you. Silly. The guy say lucifer is funny guy.

4 Likes

Waking up and going to the bathroom to wash my self and while I was ready to pee Sastan comes up and he is peeking like : “Sup whatcha doing?” Well the dialogue from that point on was hilarious xD

6 Likes

Belial said “Wherever there’s a hole there’s a way”

16 Likes

When Luci is in a playful mood he elongates his " S" in replies. Most often it’s a “Yessssss.” Goofball😂

3 Likes

ZoZo have a sense of humor

2 Likes

I keep reptiles so have bugs about. Tonight, after a rather long and dark time, I was talking to my familiar and there was an itching on my left ear (I was wearing headphones at the time). I took the headphones off and there was a baby beetle in the left ear-piece. The message? See - I put a flea in your ear.

2 Likes

I think me and Belial could become good friends…:joy:

8 Likes

I was getting ready to light a candle and do a bit of creative writing. I used a wooden match to light it, and the head broke off and flew across the room as it ignited. It landed on my bed and burnt a small hole in my blanket before putting itself out. My astral senses are still weak but when I replied with “my writing isn’t that bad!” I felt a definite smirk within my mind.

8 Likes

Okay, this story is interesting.

At the time, I was opening up my senses to a whole new level. Not only feeling spirits, seeing them in my mind’s eye, but I had also recently developed the ability to smell spirits.

I was in my room doing some mundane research. When I detected a strange scent. It is difficult to describe. It was like a chemical smell. Smelled sort of toxic and sulfurous, yet it had a pleasant undertone to it. This smell was totally unique; I can’t even compare it to anything. The more I tried to ignore it and go back to my studies, the stronger it became.

Then, it floated into the vents in the ac system. At first I thought, well, maybe there is a chemical in the ac closet causing the smell. Checked it, no chemicals at all. Next, I suspected a freon leak. However, it didn’t smell ozone-y like freon. So, I called a maintenance person to take a look at the ac. He came by and I described the smell to him and he looked at me puzzled. He said, he didn’t smell anything coming from the vent, even when it was blowing right in his face. I sure could smell it though. He inspected the ac, no leaks or anything. Everything was working as it should.

So, he left and I thought I was losing my mind. Then, the scent began shifting between the vents. As if it was a game. I would go into my room and not smell the scent, but go back into the living room and smell it from the vent. Then, it would jump to the kitchen, then bedroom, etc… How can a smell “choose” which vent to come out of when the central vent is in one place? Then, I started to suspect a demon was playing games with me. Then, all I heard was shrill cackling. The sound in my mind was so piercing that I knew it was a demon for sure. The smell would come about anytime past 6 at night and would occur every 6 days. The smell would also disappear at midnight, EVERY TIME. No traces whatsoever. Just vanishes.

Anyway, was an unexpected experience.

4 Likes

I haven’t really done anything with demons, but I have had some interesting experiences with other spirits.

A friend delineated the hebrew angel of guitars. I called upon it to ask it to help me to play better. He showed up, looked at me, and told me that he wasn’t interested, then left.

I feel like that’s not a very good sign as far as me playing guitar is concerned…

4 Likes

Nice topic!:smile:
Well, two days ago, I was mumbling about my life,
And while I can’t hear spirits,
I have begin to imagine I was talking with Bune ( duchess aspect) and she was answering.

That was a day of tempest, I came back from the Market walking, with my groceries on hand,
Huge blasts of wind and rain on my face,
But I was loving that.
I had the choice: walk the main road, or go down by a small forest, where the path had descent.

Then a thought came out of the blue: " don’t go this way, take the main road"
I laughed, asking if I would die under a tree fall.

Well…while I was going down the road, I have fall in the ground like a shit,
There was so much pain I was asking me if I had break something.
Half of my body have fall over my groceries, avoiding a greater shock.
And I was there, rolled on mud, under the rain,
And this thought came over:
“What I said?”( Bune)
Finally, the whole situation was so hilarious, I was LMAO for one good minute before have the strength to get up and mind my business! :grin:

3 Likes

Funniest thing? I’m an engineer…

Demon: I would make you bigger than Microsoft, just follow me.

Me: hahahahahahah.

2 Likes

doing a ritual,and dunno why i contracted so much that i farted and he laugh at me lol

3 Likes

demons are like teenagers they laugh at things they think are funny and love playing tricks on people… just remember that when contacting them they can be childish and sarcastic

1 Like

Still the first time I spoke to Belial for me.
He made it clear he liked my cat who had no problems with him either.
I invoked Belial and proceeded to comb and play with my cat.

A day later I though about if I should do it again as an offering and, very clearly, got a “Deal” from Belial.
It definitely made me laugh.

1 Like

Had another when talking to Asmoday.
I was aware Asmoday can get jealous of a spouse so was making some things clear when he asked me a question I had to stop myself from laughing about.
A “Okay, how about you call my name during sex.”
Me “fuck no” (trying not to laugh)
A “(chuckle), oh well worth a try.”

Had me thinking of Jay in the movie Mallrats “Just have your old lady call you Jay.”

1 Like