What's the difference between the "left"path and the "right" path?

Infinite Knowledge and power

Well, the right-hand pather was right until they left it, and became wrong, or so the right-hand path thought, but then they had to accept it was all God’s will/their dharma so they left that alone, but still the left left the right in a bit of a miffed state, except on this forum at least and sometimes for lols but mainly serious, where the most left-hand path are quite unironically right-wing, and they have a quiet chuckle because the left-wing like the right-hand path’s ideas about all being “one” and fairness and stuff.

But the left-hand path doesn’t require right-wing beliefs nor even ascent nor descent, so you neither have to go up nor down relatively speaking, on a basis of human life as the ground floor on an elevator. :thinking:

And right-hand path doesn’t mean you need to be left-wing, nor even ascend upwards and out, as Boddhisattvas who ascended upwards via the right hand path can confirm, because having done this they often choose to not ascend at all, though you’ll seldom find one who expresses ideas about left -wing or right-wing ideas, they mostly just have some lulz. :smiling_imp:

Hope that clears things up for you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Right can be wrong & left may be right, as above is as below, everything within is everything without, thou art that & all is one, and nothing is everything? :thinking:

Sounds about right (or left) to me! :laughing:

4 Likes

That moment when Yin and Yang, Jaqin and Boaz become one. Some real shit!!

5 Likes

Also a really good answer!

1 Like

Sheesh! Mistype! I mean LEFT Hand path is what this what it was SUppoSeD to say SHEESH

In my opinion, I would say there is no difference between the rhp and lhp. It’s more the difference of intent, whether you intend on using both these practices for helping people or destroying them.

I have seen people who claim to be on the rhp use their gods to do harm to people as well, they also use them to get wealth and lots of other things that people on the lhp do with their gods.

So I don’t see any difference between the two. Even the rhp requires people to sacrifice animals just like the lhp. I’m not all clued up but from what I’ve seen people going to church, temples and so forth claiming to be on the rhp have done the things people on the lhp do, so wheres the difference?

There’s just a bad stigma that being on the left hand path means destruction for you but I’ve seen people on the rhp getting destroyed by there own gods becos they didn’t keep a vow, that’s what it’s called on the rhp.
I could be wrong and don’t mean to disrespect anyone