What's The Best Goetia For Bringing Adventure and New Things Into Your Life?

Sometimes I get bored with what’s currently happening in my life. I was wondering if there were any Goetia demons that specialize in bringing new things and adventures into your life that you can enjoy.

you create the adventure. you don’t wait passively. You explore life with your own action. You can wait for things to happen all your life and nothing will happen. You can cast all the spells you want with whichever demon but if you don’t step outside your door, there is no adventure. Adventure means there is interaction with environment and other people. That require action on one’s part.

this situation requires self cultivation journey to know self and what is considered an adventure to you that you enjoy.

Not Goetic, but try Ant’harratu from the Book of Azazelby E.A. Koetting.
His focus is bringing about the best your life can be, from finding work that fits your purpose to empire building.

And yes, make changes yourself to help provide avenues along which the energy can manifest, instead of being blocked.

1 Like

I’d go with your own power and if you can’t maybe a Deity or so of “new beginnings” like Janus or even the fool archetype, not really a goetia.

2 Likes

Not Goetia, but you could just create your own servitor who’s purpose to bring you to the type of adventure you seek.

2 Likes

What kind of adventure?

I’m gonna disagree with the majority of the posters on this I’m recommending the great Marquis Phenex. This spirit can help you make your life a work of art. This spirit is awesomely easy to work and very friendly too. My life was kind of dull before I got started with Marquis Phenex. Now I’m having alot of fun.

That or…I’d go with what velenos said about the gods. That makes sense too.

Good luck.

Any of them. Just tell them to make things FUN. Each has a different flavor.

2 Likes

Just start cursing people!
Not sure about new things but a few well designed curses will def add some adventure :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

@56cpdb
you left the most important part out. not just cursing people. curse ‘my’ enemy. lol. to be exact. wisepup’s enemy target. that’s guaranteed something new. adventurist cuz its’ unknown. =o)

2 Likes

:rofl:

Nicely put!

1 Like

I’d say more traveling adventure.

1 Like

That’s definitely one way to add spicy drama to your life!

1 Like

There is a very powerful witch who called once the Wind of change and so she unleashed so much caos that her parents return to the homeland, father died, she lost her job but got another very dynamic but better payed, lost her appartement but got a new one together with her cousin who is a very interesting dangerous dude. Anyways always be careful what you wish.

2 Likes