What's inside of the Love Magick Book / Course?

Hey Guys,

I tried to ask this question in а Facebook Group. The result was, that I almost got banned even for mention E.A. Name there. Before that, some people said, that there is no new Knowledge in the Book and everything inside the book als also almost for free available in the internet. But it sounded like the people doesn’t know the book and have in general something against E.A. work.

That’s why I want to ask this question here. Is it worth the money? Is it worth paying 300 USD + Shipping for the Book and Videos? Is there something new inside of the book?

That’s correct, there’s little echo chambers online where people get entrenched into one way of thinking and get annoyed at others who think differently. The nail that sticks up… But really that’s their prerogative, we all have to follow our own paths, it’s up to each individual as to whether you want to join them or do your own thing.

It’s incorrect that everything in the book is available online. Some of it is new work by BALG authors. You can probably find something that would do the same job though.

As far as I know, based on what E.A. says about it on his Oddyssey channel, it a mixture of traditional and new spells. It was created in response to the many many requests we get in this forum for black magick style love spells.

If you want to spend the effort to research online, separate the wheat from the chaff and build your love spell knowledge that way, there’s no reason not to. If you already did that the book probably won’t have as much for you, but has some new ideas for adepts to think about as well.

If you’re new to love magick and want to know what works and not have to spend months researching first, the book gets you a leg up.

We also have collected our favourite forum posts about love spells here, on BALG it’s a little easier to find than searching the entire web but it’s still a mix of UGP and minimally tested spells mixed in with time tested stuff. This megathread attempts to collect the popular stuff that seems to work for most.

I think it depends what you want to do. IF you want to become adept in all forms of love magick, I’d say go for it, this book and other works on sex magick would be part of your book collection.

If all you want is one spell and you’re never going to cast another, you can try one and if you have your intention set right and the energy flows agree it’ll work and you’re done.

I think the book is pretty cheap compared to paying for services and I like collecting knowledge so I don’t really see what the beef is myself :woman_shrugging: Having that that I don’t own it because I never do love spells, and if I wanted to later I already know how.

2 Likes

That’s what I don’t understand. For me being on the LHP means, that I’m open to everything. And hear other opinions. But these people seem to be a part of the cancel culture out there. That’s not LHP, that’s BS.

To be honest with you, I read several E.A. Books before. But my last book was the Belial Grimoire. I think, I payed about 60 EUR. About 90% of the book was in my eyes crap. Maybe nice to read as a novel, but useless. But the other 10% were more worth than the price I payed.

With the love Magick course, I have no idea, if I can get the same gold nuggets from this book as well. And if it’s worth buying the 300 USD Package with the videos or just the book für 80 USD? Or to wait until the money Magick book is out and buy both to save on shipping?!?

Well my main interest in this book is the part with glamour Magick. I also took a look into the collection you linked above. Most of the postings are about getting an ex back. Or to make some special person to fall in love with you. Well, that’s not my field of interest.

Besides the Glamour Magick, my interest is in “manifesting” a partner. A specific one. With special attributes. If there is something more powerful than LoA, it would be very interesting for me.

I agree. I think the thing is, LHP vs RHP is a red herring. I’ve lately been impressed with Rudolph Steiner’s idea that man is in the mile between what he call the Ahrimanic forces of control, and the Luciferian forces of freedom. Actually neither taken to extreme is healthy, humans are in balance.

So people who act intolerantly and try to constrain others, seem to me to have become imbalanced with too much Ahrimanic energy. The problem with that is it will interfere with their ascension, which needs much more love energy. It’s a sign of the times as this current is very strong right now, and they are swept up in it rather than being sovereign. It’s also the source of the distorted ideas about spiritual ‘war’, which was also created by Ahrimanic forces as a tool for obfuscation of reality and hence control.

Me, I’d be a fan of saving on shipping, I guess it depends on your schedule. You might also have solved the problem by then. :smiley: There will be more in the video, like a filming of rituals, but if you were going to get one video course, I’d say get the evocation course or black magick course , that material will tell you everything you need and you can adapt it to any kind of spell.

Law of Attraction is fine, but it seems… unspecific, where your goal has specific details to it. You have to act and feel like you already got what you want, and that’s hard when what you want will change your life and have details that can be difficult to act out.

I think for this, for myself I would use a “petition”. The reason being, you can write out all the specifics and make them very clearly part of the working.

Marbas can work with you on glamours and learning that magick. Zepar, Asmoday, and Amon can hep with attracting the right partner. You can do a petition to all three at once and as part of that, commit to doing your part on the LoA side, so you’re doubling down by petitioning your higher self, too.

1 Like