What you think? mecca cockroaches [NB it's a locust swarm] ] attack 🐜

I recently watched the news regarding mecca night cockroaches attack and thought damn that was out of no were
most muslims are blaming it on lake of cleaning (which I doubt) or sins or that it’s sign of end of times (judgment day)
What you think about this situation?
What type sign are you getting from such incident?

3 Likes

The Ancient Ones are returning to the Middle East?

I bet their God is shitting his pants now👀

3 Likes

Lets just say that the abrahamic god of muslims isnÂŽt going to be in a powerfull position for long. I will not say anything else.

6 Likes

Good one!:thinking:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I’m tearing

1 Like

I see👀

1 Like

He was bound to fall at some point. Better sooner than later.

3 Likes

I find it strange that roaches decided to attack :thinking:
As a child I sang a song about Muslims praying in the toilet and now it seems it’s coming true.

2 Likes

Ikr!! That’s what I mean
wait what?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Fuck yeah :metal:t2:Hail Al’Uzza

3 Likes

It’s a swarm of locusts, not cockroaches. [added to title for clarity].

The evangelist Christians are having a field day calling this a plague on the Satanic religion and noticing they worship a false god, and a ‘graven idol’ in the form of the cube of Saturn, etc etc.

I’m not Christian, I’m skeptical until they explain if the swarm is so big it covers much more than just the city.
I might divine into it.

Locusts are well-known to swarm from time to time, this isn’t that unusual (the wonderful David Attenborough explains below). It’s odd they landed in a city where there’s no vegetation to eat though.

3 Likes

The symbol of cricket swarms in Saudi as a form of divine punishment features in all the Abrahamic traditions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam or a bad Hollywood movie. Thoussnds of black crickets invade the holy mosque in Mecca
 I doubt it is religious retributstion or connotation of such an event maybe punishing the Saudis for there oil profits LOL.

Actually that swarming is a natural phenomenon likely related to recent rains and the release of crickets for breeding. Thousands of crickets had descended on Mecca and could be from several businesses on the Arabian Peninsula that cultivate crickets for bird feed. Apparently many insects have escaped and spread, breeding quickly from various water sources.

3 Likes

It looked like night cockroaches to me from these videos😕

2 Likes

They’ve been clearly identified as locusts. “Migratory black grasshoppers”.

Cockroaches don’t swarm because they have no mechanism in their life-cycle to do so. They don’t sleep underground for years like cicadas and locusts do
 learn from the zoology video I posted.

THIS is a cockroach - they’re smaller, lighter in colour and look completely different as well - they’re flat and don’t have big jumping legs.

4 Likes

Ah I seeđŸ€”
Either way looking at them gives me anxiety :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Jeepers

This is what happens when you
Oh right, I’l have to stop there, forum rules and all :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I thought
something is off.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

What happens when what? Come on what? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Timothy 6:10 to be: “For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”

2 Likes

The Earth is going through changes. Whether it’s an environmental pole shift or technological experiments we aren’t aware of it effects all species. I recently took a road trip cross country and people all over talked about how nature and wildlife seasonal cycles were changing and different from what they have always been.

3 Likes