What you guys think about goetic demons ruining peoples lives when summoned without protection?

I was thinking, could he have avoided that if he had said something like, “And have this money come to me swiftly and without causing harm to me or my loved ones and without causing damage to my property.” ?

1 Like

Possibly. The article I read on his blog about it didn’t specify what exactly he said to the spirit, only what he requested and the final result, so it’s hard to say if such a caveat would have changed the outcome. Personally, I generally say “without harm to me or mine” in my requests anyway, just to be safe.

1 Like

Wow! This resonates so much right now. I just called Sitri/Set and found out he’s been with me for a long time but just refusing to tell me who he is… So over Halloween he called me and I did a ritual, I felt so sick I was honestly a bit scared of the energy in the room. And he said he didn’t give me his name before because I wasn’t ready and I know why now. If that’s what it did to me now I can’t imagine how I would have fared before at a lower vibration and all that.

Also on OP’s topic, I pretty much invited him and Amaymon to cause chaos in my life and shake things up so that’s been fun!

I’ve read in several places that the angelic protection is actually showing respect to the demon, and that they operate better when the hierarchy is in place. I mean isn’t that saying something if you require 4 fucking angels to keep you in check?

Bringing them without the angels is in a way disrespectful.
There’s also the issue of parasites and unwanted intrusions. Banishing is more about me defogging the windows so I can see.

Can you elaborate?

1 Like

They won’t ruin your life, it depends on your attitude and advancement whether or not these entities/ conceptualized energies/ archetypes will ruin your life. Define “ruin” - for some people, this already includes discomfort, in which case, yes, they can definitely “ruin” your life in order to disrupt a status quo that wasn’t in tune with your true path. Or they’ll reflect your own falsehood back at you, which can probably be traumatic for some people. On the other hand, someone who is foolish, inexperienced, arrogant, etc. will have their ass handed to them if they don’t have some kind of protection in place (btw I think anyone should learn how to shield and banish, no matter how pure your heart is). The protection can also be more for you as a practitioner than for the “demons" who must be kept at bay, or both: to get you to focus within a clear mental/ systematic framework, and also, to keep anything out that might be looking for a way to get to you, which doesn’t necessarily have to be the so-called demon, but something else like astral trash that’s roaming about and noticed some yummy energy it would like to feast upon.

Also, “Goetic demon” is an artificial construct, since these entities have been portrayed as something they’re not, regardless of their demonic or non-demonic origin (that’s up for the armchair occultists to debate): They were called evil and demonic by Christian authors who sought to promote their agenda, so naturally, they tried to literally put the fear of god into anyone who dared contact these entities.

On a side note, provided you’re not being a total dick to these entities, they will respect you for asserting yourself and standing your ground, and if the triangle or circle or the names of Yehova’s buddies help you focus your will and intention, they won’t be offended, because they realize it’s for attuning your own mind to the task at hand and not for denigrating or insulting them. However (this is just how I see it, take it or leave it): When you go by the book and evoke non-Abrahamic entities in the name of the Abrahamic god and his angels, you’re soaking yourself in Abrahamic energy, and therefore, your interaction with the entity is going to be filtered through the Abrahamic lens. Go figure.

3 Likes

Which abilities? Manifesting on the material plane? I thought they were past needing this plane? I could see maybe figuring out solutions, in the world of cause and effect, which might include subtler planes. Just wondering if you could explain more. :slight_smile:

I’m no expert. But, right now, it seems to me that the one known as Satan is actually Pan, renamed and vilified by the Catholic church. Pan is quite nice, I think, and, traditionally, didn’t need angels to be called with him. He’s only a “demon” or “devil” by virtue of having been excluded from a certain popular pantheon. However, he does represent being incarnate, being fully incarnate, which means that, if a person isn’t sufficiently developed morally or spiritually, their lower natures could be inflamed by both the lack of a controlling ideology and encouragement to go with impulses. So, I’d say that, if someone is afraid they could be corrupted in any way, they should call upon protection of the type they have faith in, and admit that it’s not a reflection on the outer, but more the inner, world.

When Pan first came to me, he came in a very cute form, cartoonishly cute, without being drawn in 2D. Still, my first impression was of capriciousness, which I wasn’t ready for. I needed several years of compassion practices, and employment as a social worker, before I was sufficiently secure in myself to open up to communication with him. Now, I know who I am and how to be that which I choose to be, and know that, although I can be confused philosophically, I am rooted in my heart and only need to sit there to find the correct choices. So, while I’m cautious about any much more powerful being, it’s not because I’m afraid they will corrupt me. Now, it’s more because I know I need to be clear when asking for things, so I don’t accidentally invite chaos I don’t want. And, sometimes, they just say “No”. Then, I’m likely to ask, “Are you saying no because you just don’t want me to have the information, or because I can’t understand it?”. So far, they’ve all said it’s because I can’t understand the answers I’ve ask for. So, I take a step down, and try to focus on “human” business.

1 Like

Sure- there’s a healthy balance somewhere between arrogance and confidence. I am confident in my abilities and strength. But, I am also sane. To think that I am enough to stand toe to toe with, say, Belial, is reckless at best - at least in the beginning (before I have a relationship built). Respecting that hierarchy- the one between the demon and the shem, has always “felt” right for me - like it’s a sign of respect.

Probably more important, however, is that I need my space cleared and clean when I evoke. I wanna know it actually is Belial (insert your spirit of choice) that I am communicating with and that no impostors/ parasites are 1. there and giving me a false sense of accomplishment and 2. hanging around after the ritual and fucking w/ my head.

1 Like