What you guys think about goetic demons ruining peoples lives when summoned without protection?

That was just an analogy. One could also say They are extensions of Yourself. Treat them with dignity and care like you do with your own body parts. Your hand is an extension and a tool, you do not treat your hand as such, you treat it carefully and respectfully. Do you need protection because you think your hand is dangerous? Only if you do not understand that it is your own hand you are afraid of. It is important not to trick one self into believing this, you can not believe this you have to know this for it to work.

2 Likes

Demons aren’t liars, they’re mirrors. They show you things in yourself that you generally would rather not deal with.

From what i’ve experienced, most of the problems in calling on demonic forces happen within the magician themselves. Either the magician isn’t honest about their true personality, or they’re hiding their own true intentions from themselves. When demons show up, they expose the lies you tell yourself and others very quickly.

Then there are magicians who try to force demons to bend to their ego. That attitude is a disaster waiting to happen. You don’t pick fights with a bruiser if you know what’s good for you.

If you call the right forces for the right reason and your personality aligns with that force, you don’t need to banish. This should be common sense, but alas.

Don’t confuse the opinions of magickal authors with truth just because they have more experience than you. They may have more experience in doing things wrong.

Use your common sense and be honest with yourself in everything you do. There will be times when basic sensibility will take you further in life than magickal skill, and humility will take you further in this game than hubris.

In short, take that author’s ideas on demonolatry with a grain of salt. Their experience applies mostly to themselves. Ymmv.

6 Likes

if you have respect towards them, they have respect towards you…
that easy

1 Like

It’s complicated. The traditional summoning method involves enslaving the spirit. Obviously they’ll seek retribution if you are doing that.

Also, demons bring change into your life. And that change starts with you. While not being inherently malicious, they can do things that may not be within your comfort zone.

2 Likes

And you will be forever grateful to them for doing those things, you will even ask for more.

3 Likes

Ok so I’ve been working with them for almost a year k and I have never had issues with them ruining anything they will only do this if you aren’t respectful to them that’s it

It happens, not only with Goetician Demons. I once worked with an old Jinn, he looked like a young guy but last time he interacted with humans, Roman empire was the superpower on earth! We were like twins living the same life, I was like his physical aspect and he was my spiritual aspect… but he ended up scaring people off over and over again.

Spirits work in the shadows, they’re not human. They’re human-like, in ways. But they’re not absolute. They’re not Gods ( my opinion ) even if we call them Gods out of respect or love etc They make mistakes… and because of the powers they control their mistakes come out as disasters sometimes. When they try to correct it, they do but still things would look too messy to be perceived as a correction or making things better!

For me, the most important lesson I learned from what that Jinn did to my life and my relationships with people, is not protection. But understanding. At least a pact.

At the end of the day, free will is the law. Spirit causing problems? Banish. They learn from their mistakes the same way we learn from ours. Sometimes it’s a painful lesson for both sides.

9 Likes

Without some level of devotion/demonolatry to the demon involved you’re a lot safer off with protections in place.

2 Likes

Jehovah is a real god?

Whenever I ask for something like money, I specify that it should come in a way that is, “Easy, pleasant, safe, fast, ethical, moral, legal, secure, reliable.”.

3 Likes

What type of pact would eliminate chaotic side effects?

I wanted to add something to your comments about demons’ energy exposing the darker nature of human mind. This can happen whenever someone with a lot of chaotic or contradictory emotions encounters a much higher vibration. The first time I met an Indian saint, I felt a bit sick, and sat down to just ride it out. My pal came to check on me and said that it was just purification, and that a lot of people feel that, at first. For three days, afterwards, I felt my energy swirling and cleansing itself; then, when I looked back on the experience in my memory, what had seemed at the time like a thick fog in the room (mental) became clear light. And, when I began a Tibetan Nundro practice, I felt a lot of negativity filling the room, and assumed it belonged to the other practitioners (lol). Upon looking at it with my 3rd eye, I saw that there was a spiritual dampener in the room, made up of the mind of the lineage, which prevented each mind from contaminating the others, and saw that it was my own negativity.
So, yes. And, it’s a sign that clearing is needed. After years of such practices, I love the feeling of the presence of Asteroth. My Satanist priest friend says that it makes most people feel sick. This is why, I believe. It’s not negativity on the part of the demon; it’s within.

2 Likes

I feel grounded (comfortable) whenever I work with demons and with no protection. You must’ve done something bad I think before demons go berserk on you like that… I don’t do banishing anymore since my guardian demons take care of things

1 Like

I don’t think Jehova is to blame for human attitudes, really.

1 Like

Okay, so here’s the thing that humans, dogs and demons all have in common. I will describe it by using my dog as an example, because dogs are the simplest creature and it’s easier to understand.

So I’ve got a large rottweiler who looks quite mean but is actually very sweet.

• If you approach him and speak to him in a high-pitched voice and bend over a bit, he’ll wag his tail and and get all wiggly and silly.
  • If you approach him neutrally, he will be happy to see you, but he won’t fall on the ground and whine and be a big silly butthead.
  • If you come into my house and your reaction is to be afraid of the big, scary dog, he’s going to pick up on that and bark and growl at you and maybe even lunge at you. Why? Because if you’re acting like you’re afraid of him, he thinks he’s scary, so he’s going to act scary. If you run away, he might even snap at your heels.
  • If you’re aggressive with him for no reason, he’s probably just going to straight-up bite you.
  • If you were to put a muzzle on my dog, you’d have no chance of being bitten whatsoever. However, he might not trust you as much and might be less willing to sit or give his paw.

Same with humans, same with demons. We all feed off of each other’s energy.

5 Likes

When I first started working with the Goetic spirits, they took a sledgehammer to my old life and everything fell apart at once. It felt as if everything was ruined. Now things have pieced together rapidly (a lot of stuff happened that corrected itself in less than one year,) and I am living the life that I want to live. King Asmodeus carries the biggest sledgehammer of them all, I think. He always appears before something goes south and then before I can feel too bad about it, something always works out in my favor. It always comes back to me, no matter how convoluted the path back to me is. I am often confused when reading my own journal and trying to figure out how He brought things back to me, but somehow, He does.

1 Like

When I was doing my big Goetic operation, I did wreck the car I owned at the time, I was fine, but the car was completely totalled via flipping. Then something similar happened when I was doing my Shemhamephorash operation. My (different) car’s alternator belt slipped off and caused it to damage the timing belt housing/timing belt, but that car was also a pos that had a lot of other issues.

Both times after I finished doing those big operations, I did get sick for a couple days with flulike symptoms, that lasted exactly for two days.

I do think that whenever you’re working with stuff manifesting massive change in your life, sometimes some eggs have to break for the omelet that is your spiritual advancement.

2 Likes

How do they advance themselves by working with humans? Also, I really enjoyed my interactions with dragons. However, they were dragons who came to meet me, at my request, so they wanted to meet. Would you share the elements of danger you experienced? I love (love love love) the beyond-ancient feeling of their presence.

Working with humans is another way for them to work on their abilities, non human entities have to keep practicing too.

I’ve never summoned a spirit (starting at square one), but I have used a pendulum to communicate with a few. But here’s my take on it.

There is a process in which a relationship is built. You wouldn’t let a total stranger into your home. You first meet them in a public and general place. You get to know them, seeing their personality, interests, and intentions. Little by little you let your guard down. People who are too friendly too fast are usually seen as weird or potentially dangerous. Or, perhaps their naive or desperate and can be taken advantage of.

I see the use of protections as less of an insult to the spirit and more of a show of strength. From what I’ve read, goetia spirits challenge the conjure. So, what their looking for is someone who is worthy of their attention, and worthiness is measured by strength and will.

If I was approached by someone who I saw as weak and vulnerable asking for my help, I’d think they were coming to me to solve their problems because they were too weak and pathetic to do it themselves. It wouldn’t be worth my time, nor is it my responsibility. So, I’d tell them to go to someone who’s job it is to help them because it ain’t mine. So, I assume the spirit is like that too.

What really insults the spirit is your mindset. If you truly intend on a positive relationship, they’ll know. And might even respond in kind. Same goes for seeing them as monsters that need to be controlled. They’ll see it and appear as monsters.

And if some one gets mad when you choose to exercise basic caution around them, that’s a red flag. It is your right to feel safe in any situation. I like to say this. “When in doubt, no one will blame someone who keeps their hands to themselves.”