What would you do if you’ve got an enemy in the occult?

first off, don’t create enemies. 2nd. don’t get paranoid that everyone is into occult or that everyone is out to get you. Your a speck of sand in the world. Unless you provoke it , most likely no enemy is gonna attack you. Even more less likely they are into occult. All my life, i never met anyone into occult in real life other than on here. I met one person that admit she into magick but the moment i talk a bit of it, she show fear so i don’t think she’s really into it. maybe just love reading stories about it like loving horor shows. Besides, those into occult have a certain vibe. you can tell if a person is off or not. I don’t hang around those type or associate myself. i am often by myself so i don’t attract crazies. I live my life and don’t bother much what other’s doing. hence i don’t get unwanted folks. The reason people get enemies is because they are busy body getting into everyone’s business even when it’s not their business.

2 Likes

Exactly. If someone has me worried enough that I am going to consider them a threat in any capacity, then they get the Lesser Banishing Ritual of My Steel Toe Boots. I’m not going to wait for the energies to align or concern myself with how exactly I want them cursed.

3 Likes

Luckily for me - I’m not gonna divulge to anyone in person that I practice magick and won’t go out of my way to find others that do.

The only area I see this could even become a problem, is online. Then just the usual protection.

Also i reckon the only people who would try something magically at me/anyone is someone who is inexperienced and immature. You’d think someone with alittle more experience, would have enough experience to know this is not worth it?

1 Like

Did you think of what might happen after?

They could still do something and might be more inclined to.

For legal reasons I’m inclined to not answer this question regarding the consequences of fucking with me too much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Ok boss :slight_smile:

The enemy lives too far away :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here is a thought, try bartering for peace. Not with the person involved but with an intermediary spirit that will suggest the enemy magician to just move on by making that person suddenly focused on the bigger picture of things.

That is how it has worked for me so far with that method.

Not that I shy away from conflict, but conflicts between magicians can affect other people surrounding them, and it really is a drag in mutual progress. Sometimes I have seen how my practicing enemy “decides” he’s so powerful and greater than me that would rather focus on soul travel or some other complicated matter.

The way I do is contacting their ancestors and complaining about my grievance with their descendant. I do it either by meditation, you know, sit there calmly, enter trance, speak your heart out as if you were actually being listened. That usually does it. When it does not I sit down, gather my thoughts on why I got this problem with that person, and write it as a formal letter. I explain the problem and the causes, and I have no problem in admitting my own guilt if applicable, and propose a solution that amounts to each going their own way, and then burn the letter. If it does not work the first time just keep spamming their ancestors’ inbox with more letters.

Keep in mind this is not cowardly, it’s sensible.

5 Likes

Taking on another magician is a lot like chess; the nature and aims of the attacks can vary. Your opportunities for counterplay vary just as idiosyncratically, in just as wide a way of options, and depend on the structure and nature of all the “pieces” at work. Understand the structure and aims of your opponent’s workings. Get creative in developing defenses which neutralize or exploit those. When you find something you can break while staying safe yourself, pounce.

1 Like

It is indeed. Your refreshing take on the subject actually reminded me of Sun Tzu’s “Art of War”. Haven’t read it in a looong while so I’m not sure about quoting it correctly, but I believe he emphasized the importance of knowing both when to stand one’s ground/attack and retreating. Something along the lines of winning/subduing the enemy without fighting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome, you literally put her through an intervention!

1 Like

True words right there!

1 Like

You can call in some hindu dieties, using mantras which also doubles as meditation to calm yourself. Insense smoke, any type is cleansing, but protection incense especially. Use the ash from the incense to set barriers. Add some blessed salt/water too, Call in some other angels or goetia beings or gods for help, because in the angels of the lbrp wasnt enough, you need all hands on deck. Try to use your own personal magick abilites too to help