What would you do if you’ve got an enemy in the occult?

What do you do and what defences would you put up?? Like LBRP and the master protection ritual from ‘Magickal protection’ by Damon Brand?? Will these two be enough?? Or is there something else you would do?? Just curious, would you worry a lot about having an enemy who’s in the occult? What if the occultist enemy has sent demons to you ?

3 Likes

I had to wear amulets I made, I went through 4 in a month.

I had to do uncrossing baths on and off for a month to remain.

Smoke cleanse my apartment on and off.

Bind them from hurting me or my family.

I also built up wards.

And did banishment spells for those who he turned against me.

It took about 2 months for him to stop and move on, I can still feel him around sometimes, and randomly he will “call me” to get my attention.

9 Likes

Woah, that’s loads. My friend asked me to ask here on BALG what to do , would you recommend a few times banishing and the master protection ritual from magickal protection or should my friend do more than this?? He asked if them both would protect him enough for each day … I’d tell him to bind as well , he’s worried that an occultist sent demons to attack him

1 Like

I might as well ask @DarkestKnight for advice as well , if you’ve got time could you please help out if you can ?

Honestly if you should do whatever you can if you think you are being attacked magically. Worse case scenario it makes you feel better and grounded.

My attack wasn’t from some random person, mine was from someone who spent decades studying the occult who I formed a deep connection with both irl and magically, which is why we can both feel each other whenever we want to.

If a random occultist, parasite attacked me I would just do some uncrossing baths, which also helps my mental health. I would eat the parasite but that is just me.

4 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t quite get this

Exactly what I said you can’t protect yourself you enough, do whatever you can to protect yourself baneful magick.

3 Likes

Hi @Lady_Eva I need your help , if you’re not busy !!

Have a strong will

4 Likes

I’ll do what I did last time.

1 Like

What did you do?

The OP is teeming with anxiety xD

First, don’t worry about it. Worrying invites even more shit in, stuff that the practitioner did not even call upon. A self-fulfilling prophecy. Move on with your life.

Mirroring others response, revisit your protections and keep up a strong hold on your own energy.

Protections and wards, cleansings, all that is powerful, but you are shooting yourself in the foot if you keep on worrying about attacks. Soon you will see shadows in every corner.

Detach yourself from the situation, and keep a level head. Cut contact with the supposed enemy. If something pops up, banish and renew. Stay grounded and centered and move on with your life. Seriously. Its not worth worrying about. Most magicians, 99% of the time, are more bark than bite.

If you are still worried about it you can even do a small ceremony to remove the ‘enemy’ from your life and bind them from effecting you negatively.

It is as simple as writing their name, or if you don’t know that, ‘enemy’ on a piece of paper. Visualize the ‘enemy’ and then see that they and their powers cannot harm you, and cannot come close to you. Light the paper on fire, and cast it down. Watch the paper burn, and see that they are no longer a part of your sphere and cannot access you. Feel the ties you have with this person literally burn, and see yourself, your aura, cleansed from all their influence.

Keep that fire visualization until the flame goes out on its own. Whenever you feel them trying to act on you again, to re-establish the connection, simply imagine that cleansing flame again and watch their power burn away before it even enters your space. The fire is bright and all consuming like the sun.

Then move on with your life xD

That simple.

10 Likes

I flagged their post.

1 Like

I’ve had plenty of family try to fuck me over through the Occult. Especially many who wanted to to go mad. These people work with very dangerous and disturbing entities I saw one when I was hiking by a river and trust me they’re very repulsive.

I put up shields and wards, created basic servitors and made friends with some deities. I also banish daily. No doubt many Gods saved my ass too. If it wasn’t for them I’d be dead. Make friends it helps.

4 Likes

Sorry, I don’t really talk about stuff like this, nor baneful magick, remember I have to personally intervene occasionally in mage wars on here, so sharing my best stuff wouldn’t be wise. :wink:

10 Likes

Whereas I am likely a toddler and always going where I shouldn’t.

OP I need to sleep I have to work overnight. Once I wake up I will give a couple of things I just used to help the kiddo, @Keteriya’s Luna is amazing to help with stuff too. I just leave her active while I am
Getting ready to move. She keeps the cemetery visitors away.

3 Likes

Why should I? Fearing occult enemies while practicing the craft is like fearing other soldiers while being on military duty just because they could use the same weapons that I use.
I’m either good enough to stand up against certain attacks or I’m not, there is no use in losing myself in paranoia over other folks toys.

9 Likes

Do an evocation of a demon that will bind curse and kill?

1 Like

This is :100: advice.

1 Like