What would be a good offering to a demon?

^^ what he said
as for the dismissal, it’s the same regardless of whether you can get a full manifestation or not
thank him for appearing and thank him for assisting you.
I usually just chant something along the lines of “King paimon go” over and over till the energy of the room feels like it’s back to normal

4 Likes

What is your godform ? I do think if I say you told me to ask him i’ll get a better response .

2 Likes

Something I try to always do is ask the demon if they would like to partake in the offering with me. Taste the food through my taste buds. Smell it, crunch it, and
savor it

3 Likes

As i told you, my Godform is Yberion.

You wount find much on Google about it,
just the regular Yberion Guru from Gothic.

https://goo.gl/images/RgMT8L

Of Course, that haves Little to do with how The God actually Looks.
But just as With Demons,
it’s up to the Practicioner to look deeper,
and find the meaning and Energy behind.

Just look at my Profile Picture to Conjure Yberion in his Natrual form.
It’s actually been created by the God, not the Mortal.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

You Would Have to Research the Demon Involved. Or Ask it. If You offer the Wrong Thing Its Treated As A Insult And Bad Things Will Result… Every Demon has Different Needs

3 Likes

What’s best to offer King Asmoday and Beleth?

2 Likes

Time is a human construct, but if you include that as an offering within devotion, it becomes a much valued gift to most spirits, as I see it. Food, beverages and other edible objects are respectable gestures to spirits as well. Why I call it a “gesture” is because nothing is more valuable than devotion.

It’s nice to eat dinner with friends and family, but when the belly is full, there’s other things to do with them.

You ALWAYS sacrifice something, whether you like it or not. Even on our daily life, there’s something sacrificed for the benefits of the choices we make.

6 Likes

Queen Beleth likes good red wine and honey cakes. Specifically she wanted something with nuts so I made banana nut bread and she wanted the honey ON TOP not mixed in.

5 Likes

I offer myself. “Come into me, please. Take possession of me”

2 Likes

I agree with @Aradiax . But also depending on the circumstance, ask the spirit they may want something different from you. As s show that you are committed to what ever end you’re seeking.

I realized that sounded more ominous than intended :rofl: bit there’s been times I try to offer a bit of blood only to have lancets not produce a drop. Little hints that the spirit wants something else

4 Likes

I’d like to disagree in that.
Demons are quite far away from normal tasting as we understand it.
They do have a strong ability to sense smell.
As in alchemy, any smell is considered to belong more to the eatheric then to the matter.
However, Demons accept way much more offerings then is states in grimoires.
For a good outcome, some say the stuff used must be expensive, and reflect the effort which is supposed to be drawn into it.
However, Sorcery works best when there is actual need as some of us noticed and know.
In that sense, i wouldn’t say Demons are back-lashing on you when you have no sandalwood at hand.
Much rather, they take it as a clere sign of devotion when they actually become served apropriately.
I always loved that part of “you can’t adress King Paimon without his title.” - “He somewhat knows he earned it and deserves it!” - those instructions are indeed importend for someone who comes into the Craft and needs to know of boundrys and lagislations.
However, Demons do know differences in us quite well too. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

4 Likes

It really depends on the demon

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned the demons in my question :smile::smiley:

3 Likes
  • had been mentioned in the first answer, that it depends. :wink:

@Markos21 Why not just share some of those which worked for you? :hugs:

5 Likes

I have worked with belial for amazing almost a month now he likes whisky or any kind of alcohol , also he does like blood so I have offered him one bird once ever 2 weeks I kill it on his sigil then wrap it up in a cloth with frankincense then burn it.

He also likes sweets I set him out a small brownie then I sat down & he asked for a portion of what I was eating as well.

5 Likes

There are daemons that “does not accept” an offering. You must always read your descriptions carefully because in this case the demon will really screw the magician. They are spirits who need no offering because they can do everything, so giving something becomes offensive.

4 Likes

interesting.
Could you link a referance for that statement?

3 Likes

Any one have any idea on what would be a good offering for working with succubi spirits

3 Likes

Semen, or vaginal secretions, perhaps?

3 Likes

Expensive drink or incense

4 Likes