What type of magic should I use to summon Lilith

I would like to summon her so i can talk to her face to face not to provoke her though just talk thanks.

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Mulberry shared some valuable links on how to get started.

My advice for getting into evocation and working with (infernal) spirits:

• Don’t treat spirits like an astral ATM. Sometimes a spell could require calling forth a spirit you haven’t connected to before and that’s fine, but if you can spend some time building a relation with a spirit, give small offerings every now and then, be curious, sit with their energy and see what they inspire within you etc. before asking for stuff is generally the more effective way to work closely with spirits (and imho a bit more respectful).

• Show respect. Groveling and worshipping is not needed and even a bad idea at least for infernal spirits, but at least the respect you would show say… a professor at a university should do. Especially on first contact.

• Do the work. Meaning the work you have to do on your part if you ask for something, but spirits and infernal spirits in particular generally will want you to improve yourself. Especially a spirit like Lilith will like to have you do some deep shadow work. Added bonus to this is, the more you know yourself, your darkness, your emotions and are able to recognize and process whatever comes up from your subconscious. The more accurate you intuition will become.
    Footnote: If a spirit asks you to do a certain thing. You don’t need to that without question. It’s perfectly fine to decline and set your boundaries if it doesn’t feel right.

• Take full responsibility for your own actions. Whatever you do on your own or have spirits set in motion, ultimately is your action and your responsibility.

1 Like

I’d suggest to summon her on Monday, turning to the West and maybe with a bit of camphor as incense.
Also, a way to do Evocation could even be to use a sheet of paper with a drawing representing a radionics machine (Hieronymus Machine, or Manifestation Paper…) placing the sigil of the entity on an appropriate spot and then, for example, vibrate the spirit’s name.