What type of Chocolate does Lilith like?

Milk chocolate? Dark? Etc?

Would Hershey’s be fine, or something alittle better quality? Not sure.

I’ve been offering self-drawn artwork for her altar, and still trying to figure out what type of inscence she might like, but want more variety then that for her.

I know I’d get bored of the same stuff over and over again…

Something that you can afford and that you would eat would be fine

2 Likes

That I would eat? Isn’t it for her and NOT me?

Good to hear “something I can afford”, money is tight.

Heard references to dark chocolate, which I don’t like but it would be for her ( something she likes), I’m a milk chocolate type of guy

Eating with her would be a sensual experience, much better than throwing the chocolate to the trash

I wouldn’t be throwing it to the trash, but discarding through the elements.

Um…so invoking her then eating it?

In my case, she goes bonkers for Reese’s. It’s as if it gives her a supercharged effect. She’s told me at times that when I eat it, she can sense the total satisfaction and that it drives her wild.

Thing is, whenever you eat, she senses your pleasure. It is entirely possible to feast in her honor. It’s as though your body is a temple to her. Or a castle/fortress if you’re of a warrior mentality/spirit. Also, chocolate is an aphrodisiac, same as ginseng.

Reese’s leaves a total sense of cringe for me personally. So I’ll go with milk chocolate or something like that. I don’t think it would be quite the same effect. Peanut butter and chocolate don’t go well with me. Lol

From “LIber AL vel Legis”:

I:61 But to love me is better than all things: if under the night-stars in the desert thou presently burnest mine incense before me, invoking me with a pure heart, and the Serpent flame therein, thou shalt come a little to lie in my bosom. For one kiss wilt thou then be willing to give all; but whoso gives one particle of dust shall lose all in that hour. Ye shall gather goods and store of women and spices; ye shall wear rich jewels; ye shall exceed the nations of the earth in splendour & pride; but always in the love of me, and so shall ye come to my joy. I charge you earnestly to come before me in a single robe, and covered with a rich headdress. I love you! I yearn to you! Pale or purple, veiled or voluptuous, I who am all pleasure and purple, and drunkenness of the innermost sense, desire you. Put on the wings, and arouse the coiled splendour within you: come unto me!

That I interpret as that the divine forces that rule the Earth want us to be happy and that we have nice things

4 Likes

Hmm…ok…

Thus we must participate in the enjoyment of the ritual

I’ve always considered Lilith to be more of an independent intelligent entity/spirit rather then a force. Though I do definitely believe she is within/apart of a current of energy/force like other known deities/goddesses within that same/similar current.

Elementals fit more of the “force” thing to me then entities/beings who are individuals like us. In my opinion of course.

The theology of the New Aeon is surely fascinating

1 Like

It’s not always the same for everyone. But the point I was trying to make is Lilith will trigger your itch for whatever ritual food she desires. It could be something as simple as a Little Debbie Brownie and it would work.

1 Like

What type of inscense is good? I’ve got lavender, dragons blood, myrrh, etc…and was wondering what kind is usually burned for her.

Do I just burn it on her altar or do I need to evoke or anything?

I don’t know, I don’t use incense nor candles. My summonings of Lilith consist in reading an invocation and letting her enter me, however, the intoxicating feeling has become weaker after the last months of training

1 Like

I’d usually go with evocation before invocation. Although I’ll admit I’ve been doing the opposite.

Where do you find your invocation or evocation spells/mantras?

This forum lol.

I use her enn.

1 Like

Where do you find her enn?

On here…plus YouTube. Although YouTube has a some different “enns” for her…

1 Like