What to learn / practice in these times of Quarantine

Again, edit your post to specific to what you want . You started an argument , yours alone by saying my post is irrelevant. it’s EXACTLY fulfilling the title of your post. So own up to your own assumptions and stop being an ass. It’s your own miscommunication of what you want from this thread post. The whole forum have tons of subjects not related to magick. don’t assume we can read your mind. cuz we can’t. We are only following what the post title is. And it’s a lesson in communication for you, to be specific otherwise it’s open ended and broad.

And somehow your offended by my answer which is pretty much the same as other people’s answer. :man_shrugging: which is to just answer the title of the thread.

If u wanted to discuss just magick. then you could of titled it … what magick to learn/practice in these times of quarantine. under the magick category. There’s no excuse for your poor communication and to blame it on others. One word and it makes a big difference in what you want. communicate. not attack.

that’s off topic @bunny4cam. the poster ask what we can learn/practice in time of quarantine and i answer that. poster was just being an ass cuz it’s not magick specific. I wasn’t asking for answers. I was posting what’s possible to learn/practice in this chaotic time.

Last time

Can you read?

No need to get butt hurt, next time I won’t post under this category to make you happy.

I will also take this to note.

Are we good?

You are wasting vital energy. spread some positivity. I feel your anger is coming from another source, are you truly okay? I have great concern for your well being.

If you want to talk things out. Lets

no anger here. just setting things straight as to your poor communication. we don’t need newbies having a temper tandrum like we always do. it’s not only category it’s the title post too. Just a lesson to be aware of your communication which is social skills which in your case is important since you say you lack friends. People not only learn magick here, there are tons of other skills indirectly to one’s goal that isn’t just magick like communication.

And communication is important. Cuz if you communicate wrong in your spell casting. you might be mess up in your magick for putting out wrong message to the demon.

Even i get my posted thread corrected by moderaters when it’s not clear. So don’t get angry for calling things like it is.

You really think I had a temper tandrum?

I get that I’m new but did my response really feel like that too you? Seriously? There was no anger behind anything, just confusion. If I see something wrong I’ll say what it is. If I’m wrong I own up to it. I don’t think high and mighty of myself. However, your rudeness will just drive people away from a forum if we are going to be honest here.

That’s good too know, I wasn’t aware of that.

Noted,

I want to be corrected not scalded, I want too learn.

I lack real friends, All I see is fake friends. Nobody wants to hangout or do stuff, if I ask I either get ignored or rejected. I’m seen as a joke among people. No one takes me seriously as yourself. Then you see that friend who just ghosted you at a party on Snapchat. How would that make you feel man? Be honest.

Learning how to dodge ppl on the sidewalks…like spiderman…because u never know if they are sick…Also one learns how neurotic such events make people behave…

My psychic abilities are developing at a rapid rate. Been getting messages from Lucifer, preparing me for what’s to come.

Understandable but be wanted to know the magic side I’m sure we all are well awere of what to do for survival in this case yeah that maybe off topic but from another stand point not really cause u can learn to grow plants in this time of need to it’s an option I myself was thinking of cause well just in case we are stuck and short supply of food I can grow my own it’s a good out look and nice thought and actually good hobby to have cause you could learn magic doing this as well

2 Likes

Going to start working with Duchess Bune, videos of her have been randomly popping on the recommendations on YouTube all of a sudden, it happened a few times and last year also I feel very drawn to her so I am going to start

1 Like

I’m currently learning geomancy. I thought it’d be fun to try something new. I guess in terms of mundane stuff, getting better at the piano, artistry (painting/drawing), attempting new cooking recipes, and ugh- not slacking on my Latin lessons.

2 Likes

Probably continue working with Beelzebub and Asmodeus to further learn from them. I’ll have more time to really dive deep with the working

1 Like

i’ll do you a big favor to solve most your problem of friends and other life problems. i don’t see them as problems. Just you haven’t figured it out how to get your goals yet. Get this book. https://www.amazon.com/Ellipsis-Manual-analysis-engineering-behavior/dp/0692819908 read it, learn it, practice it and you can spot fake friends and make real friends. Not only that. you’ll learn real people skills and change your life in all areas . work, social, wealth, job etc… How far you go is up to you learning the skills.

If i didn’t take you seriously , then i would of ignored you and not reply. ghosting on tech social media means nothing. try real ghosting after you become close best friends whom you think would be a lifetime real friend… that’s real ghosting.

I no longer care for people who don’t want me around in their life. Honestly,I rather be alone and work on learning and developing myself so that i can create a life of freedom. Not worth wasting time on fake people. I only bother with potential real people. I don’t have time for people to mature from doing wrong to me even if i love them. I curse them for doing wrong just to teach the lesson. I can go both ends of spectrum of being the most loving to being the most hated. I’m flexible. I’m not stuck or desperate cuz someone don’t want me around as friends. There’s plenty real people out there.

I know who i am and no one can change that. they can lie all they want about who i am. And it’s their lies just so they don’t feel guilt for doing wrong. I tell people truth in real life about how fake they are too and they get offended and ghost. I have no guilt for being honest and calling it what it is. I don’t care if people don’t take me seriously. It just means they don’t want good in their life cuz i’m all good when i care for someone. Others don’t determine my worth. i determine my worth. As ,long as you know yourself , that’s all that matters. Unless your looking for a partner to have babies/family. then you have to be more flexible with socializing.

Mine is a mix of both the mundane and magickal, nothing huge really. Working on how to incorporate colormancy and other fitting stationery materials into my divination methods, as well as getting to know my first-ever Lenormand deck. Working on future journal entries too.

At the same time, I’m simply enjoying time spent with my family because we’re usually a busy bunch in the past. Everyone used to be either at work, school or in another country. Things like cooking with my Dad, eating together, sharing stories and jokes with my brother and watching Netflix together are really warming my heart lately, easing the stress and sadness caused by the current pandemic.

Stay safe and healthy, everyone! Same goes for you too, OP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got back to Lenormand, practicing every day and started to ‘incorporate’ more of the ancestors work/knowledge. The combination is mind blowing. I’m planning to focus on pathworking as well.

I’ve made a minor post about magic workings/rituals we can do, provided the online books are bought.

Hey sorry for the late response, I just took 2 week break and I buckled down on some school work. Anyways, I appreciate what you said and I’ll be taking your advice. Thank you

1 Like

how to draw hands…Hands…the things we see the most…grrr

What to practice in these times of quarantine?

How to fuck their systems. The other day I was went to get a prescription for someone else from the pharmacy and was told I had to wait outside for at least ten minutes, so I pretended to look at their shelves. They couldn’t put me out as I was looking for something - yeah that’s right, some way to fuck them up. With that, other people gathered inside the pharmacy and the private spaces rule went on a holiday.

Al.

Among other things I will be making the triangle of the art!