What to do when you don’t know what to do

Heyy just looking for spells to do, angels or demons to work with or anything really to do when you feel stuck and stagnant but don’t know what to do, what blockages need to be cleared, what order to do the work in etc

I’m not sad or depressed just feeling very blah. Motivated and inspired but struggling to do anything about it.

I’ve done some cleansing and banishing candles & a couple egg cleanses in the past few months spaced out. Two road openers like a month ago that have slightly increased my money flow. One of the moderators recommended I do a hex breaker for some old love spell I did that where and still ate and effecting me a little not much really. Maybe I’ll start there but idk. There’s a cleaning bath posted on here that I wanted to try along with some spells from the book Witchery I just doll know what to do first or what I should say in my spells because I don’t know what’s wrong with me, holding me, or effecting me. Might (seem like) i have some parasites. Maybe start with doing something specific for those. Idk I’m stuck .

Sounds like stagnant qi. You have to move. Physically, move. A lot.

Get into dry fasting. It clears parasites wonderfully, physical and spiritual both and rejuvenates you down to the cellular level, and you don’t have to get technical and identify what to do it does it for you. Check out the book The Phoenix Protocol by August Dunning who summarised the ideas in plain English, he also has a youtube channel.

After that start moving more and eating high nutrition red meat to get grounded and reconnected with being alive. No amount of astral work makes up for stagnant qi, and the easiest and fastest way to fix it is to move your body every day. get in 3-5000 steps walking to start with if you don’t already. Walking in nature is best but walking around a mall will do.

Just switching up the energy with a workout changes everything about your energy and lifts you out of a funk. You get a boost of hormones including serotonin, dopamine and adrenaline, and get the blood and qi moving healthily again. Everything starts to look different the more you move.

4 Likes

You probably have a bunch of open loops you need to clear out. Half-done rituals that never went anywhere, or ones that did that you forgot to shut down.

Do Liber 831 as a grand banishing on all levels.

831 is written in 3 variations:

• The 1st Method of 831 is a series of Pentagram & Hexagram banishings on all elements, zodiac signs, and planets to close all portals you opened.
  • The 2nd Method is Buddhist dhyana style meditation to clear your attachments that way.
  • The 3rd Method is Indian Yoga style meditation, again to clear attachments that way.

You don’t need to do all 3 methods, just the one most like your regular practice.

It takes a long time to do and you’ll feel wiped when you’re done, but you’ll regain your strength about an hour after. At that point you’ll feel much clearer mentally also.

2 Likes

Going to take both of you guys advice and report back to this post later! :blue_heart:

Thank you :pray:t4::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Wow yea see I had a feeling I was doing some things wrong with my spell work, such as not closing out spells and circles properly

Definitely going to try this thank you :pray:t4::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I need to get my ass in these books! Steady just doing shit.

1 Like