What spirit/god/demon/entity in general would I contact about ridding myself of a sexual fetish?

I have scoured this website and the internet and have thus far been unsuccessful in finding an answer to this

You’d be better off making a thoughtform or servitor that can work within your mind or subconscious.

4 Likes

That’s a good Idea actually

1 Like

You could dig into your childhood and see what caused you to have that kind of fetish and heal because at lot weird fetishes stem from trying to cope from childhood trauma.

6 Likes

Welcome @cloudbaby It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

3 Likes

You could find one that caters to sexual fulfillment and petition them to take it away or lessen it.

2 Likes

If it’s not a “bad” fetish, you may find it beneficial to explore and integrate it.

I know where mine came from but I haven’t fully integrated it yet.

4 Likes

I have a humiliation kink and femdom fetish, but I am not sure if they are “bad” or how to fully integrate them. I would probably fine if I could get some training on how to work through embarrassment so I can counteract Pavlovian conditioning that is preventing me from taking advantage of my extroverted thinking function.

2 Likes

Thank you

I have a foot fetish, I know it’s a lot more common than most would admit, and I know it isn’t actually bad and just suffers from having a stigma surrounding it, but it causes me a tremendous amount of stress and everything would just be simpler without it

1 Like

It’s just feet which isn’t anything super weird tbh but I want it gone nonetheless