What spirit/deity brings quick money/job opportunities? I'm currently working with Oshun but her energy is TOO slow

Don’t I have to buy things in order to summon an angel :cold_sweat:?

Dude… it’s nothing you don’t have already in your house, except maybe the red candle.

You can make an altar in a desktop for all it matters. And you can download the image and print it. Seriously, how much for the cheapest red candle? 30 cents?

In any event, I’ve seen other posts you wrote. Financial crisis, I get it, but this is BALG this is the largest free repository of magical information. We have many tutorials that you can use right now at cost zero. Why don’t you start there if you don’t want to buy a candle?

5 Likes

Lol no you don’t, whatever sigil ritual you’re comfortable with may work :slight_smile:

use mind control on the individual Xag_darklight has said that its best you have your whole outcome in the spell. Still look for a job but while your at it control those around you.

2 Likes

I would but I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve been running around in circles.

Look it the “wealth magick” category. I think you already have a link to Verdo’s repository of success stories, so read that.

There is a basic free and tool-less tutorial evocation tutorial by Lady_Eva, read that too.

Then use all the usual resources to investigate the spirits (subjective synthesis, as it is called). After that, call the spirit you want.

Hell, you can evoke Expedite with Eva’s tutorial. I don’t do evocations, but it should be possible. Or just praying. But I think prayer doesn’t work because people doesn’t pray in the right way.

5 Likes

I searched Lady Eva’s evocation tutorial but it’s not popping up :man_shrugging:t6:. What am I doing wrong?

3 Likes

I’m sorry for coming off as so stupid and desperate. I assure you i wouldn’t have posted this if I had any other options.

Don’t worry.

We all have trials and tribulations of our own.

1 Like

One problem! I’m not allowed to burn things in this house.

You mean, for sigil disposal? Then dispose the sigil by other means.

1 Like

I hope this works! I’m seeking a very successful career. Will I have to ask for a normal job first or can I simply ask for a large amount of money and use it to get me to my desired career?

So… you don’t have a plan?!

Dude, you need to know what you’re going to task before you start.

I do have a plan. My plan is to become a rich , famous and successful singer , model and psychologist. I don’t want to to work 9-5 EVER AGAIN. That’s why I’m asking is it mandatory that I ask for a normal job first or do I ask for a LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY to invest in my future. I would ever contact any deity without a plan never again. I made that mistake with Set and I suffered because of it.

Spirits aren’t wishing machines.

That’s not a plan; that’s a group of goals. How would you get it is the plan.

5 Likes

Right now you should be open to anything. Ask for a job and let whatever come. Later on when things are more stable for you then you can focus on the career you want.

2 Likes

I know they aren’t wishing machines. In order to achieve these things I need money. I’ll then use my money to get in contact with the right people , relocate and invest in my career. I know they aren’t wishing machines but you said they could help me. I’m going to need all the help I can get.

Why should I set me dreams to the side for a mere job? Why not do what I can now to get me to the place that I want?

If you are in financial crisis, take any job you can get. Once you are employed, then you can see about getting a large sum of money to invest in your future, but you need to start somewhere first, which means some form of income.

People in the arts work any kind of job they can find to pay the bills while they struggle to make money via their art. Many famous people worked as security guards and waitresses before hitting it big.

8 Likes