What signs do you attract?& what signs are you attracted to?

It’s really cool

cuz u a know it all and won’t listen… haha.

Pisces here and I’ve always had intense relationships with Sagittarius. I seem to always attract them.

Lol true enough. I do listen soooometimes. But normally only when he gets really adamant about things

Sagittarius’s can be very intense in relationships.

lol. that’s not listening. that’s being force to. haha.

1 Like

pouts I acknowledge my flaws and try to work through them. I cant say im making alot of progress at it but at least I am trying

yoda. do or do not do. =o) Since your a know it all .
To get in the groove and balance yourself. Learn to express yourself and apply the knowledge you have as well as learn from people. They are your resources. Be open minded. Open your eyes. Look at all options before making stubborn decision. Apply your knowledge not just be a library encyclopedia where you collect knowledge. You need more action in life base on your chart.
Apply your people skills and get people to help you and stop being stubborn to not let people in to help.

Be a leader. delegate. Get people to do things for you and they will feel good. Be the boss and let others do the job for u so you have time for other important things.

A person can’t do things alone. It’s teamwork.

2 Likes

Oh! I’m an Aries sun and I attract so, so, so many Taurus suns but that might have something to do with their sun being in my seventh house. Also there are a lot of Sag moon people in my social circle in general so there’s that!

Hmm for some reason, I use to attract a lot of cancers. Not sure anymore lol

Been a Pisces gets me along with almost any sign but my Moon is Scorpio and my Venus in Aquarius so I tend to have the most terrible unnessesary fights every time I met a Leo
my venusian values are completely opposite to their nature, and my emotions are just too intense, to take it easy (Scorpio squares Leo)

Plus all the signs tend to put themselves in the service of another sign (one of its inconjuct signs) in the case of Leo they are naturally attracted to do a service for Pisces (as Pisces is attracted to perform a service for Libras and so on), but the service Leo provides to Pisces is protection, in my case (Mars rising) I am a war animal I do not need to be protected, and as soon as Leos get into my life, they inmediately push the boundaries, like trying to prove they are stronger, and thats the start of the war…

loving relationship whit all the others even with Gemini and even if they are like our worst foes as Pisces.

I just kind of gave up on Leos

I love the variety of all of them. A particular synergy who is attracted to me is Scorpionic/Plutonic placements, shadow moon (Lilith moon) if applicable and earth types such as Capricorn and Taurus. Although these signs at hindsight are quite vague, it’s a starting point to how chemistry works in synergy.

I know this is late lol I’m a Libra but I always attract and have the best relationships with Gemini and Aquarius men. Air signs I guess

I’m not surprised so many of you are drawn to Scorpios. We are the sexiest sign

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a Scorpio, I’m mostly attracted to Cancers, other Scorpio’s, Aquarius’s, Leo’s, and Tauruses. Taurus is probably my favourite star sign ngl

Number one Virgos are often obsessed over me.
Second taurus man and woman.
Third Leo, Aquarius,
Aries, Cancer and scorpio,

But have and attract many
Scorpio and gemini, sagitarius, as friends. And ocaisonly capricorn.

Pisces not so much.I can understand i am a heavy weight emotionally and my vibes are dark and pressing/and equally the oposite so a roller-coaster generaly when im just who i am.

And also not that much Libras because im not Balance and harmony im more Fucking Chaos and im just since 1999 in the process to find my way of balance wich is to no libra aplicable.:joy:There is no stability. I am often cold to them and vice versa.

I find leos very attractive and scorpios, taurus are also very nice.

I can confirm since I’m a Gemini. It’s true that we’re a little crazy :wink: but there’s more to love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m a Scorpio. I’m attracted to everyone (jk). Apparently, I have a thing for other Scorpios, Taurus, and Aquarius. My greatest loves were a Taurus and a Capricorn, however. I have never gotten along well with Pisces or Aries.

I’m a Scorpio. I find that I’m mostly attracted to Cancer’s, Capricorn’s and Tauruses.

Leo’s make great friends that always make me laugh or they find me funny, Taureans make great long-term friends and Capricorn friends are good… sometimes

Gemini’s are annoying and invasive as hell, Sag’s are serial ghosters, Leo’s are shit at texting too, Aquarius’s are too aloof and disinterested for me.