What signs do you attract?& what signs are you attracted to?

Just for fun…what astrological signs you usually attract & attracted to??share your experiences here​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:mine im always attracted to women wit h cancer & sagitarius placements…i often attract gemini suns got many gemini friends…how about you guys??

3 Likes

Often Virgo suns (I’m also a Virgo) leos, Scorpios

2 Likes

I often draw in Virgos, Aries & Sagittarius in both men and women.

Funny enough my partner celebrates his existence on June 3rd, making him a Gemini.

I myself am a Sagittarius. Lol

2 Likes

Acuarius, sagitaurus, aries. Leos

3 Likes

I’m an Aries and my best relationships have been with libra women

4 Likes

Happybirthday to your partner!!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Gemini :scream: it’s like having relationships with 2 different persons. Totally hot and steamy

3 Likes

I hear ya…my gem friends are totally fun but very crazy​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Usually Scorpio and Sagittarius men. As in, whenever I check their natal charts, they’re either a Scorp or Sag-dominant. Their usual combos would be either Sag Sun + Scorp Venus or Scorp Sun + Sag Venus, I’m not even surprised anymore lol. Thinking it’s because I have zero water and little fire in my chart.

Libras too, but friendship-wise. Almost all of my best friends IRL are Libra Sun/Moon/Mars.

1 Like

I’m a Capricorn. I apparently attract fellow Capricorns. Several people I know are Capricorns.

1 Like

Huh? It’s not June is it? Looks at calendar all frantic

1 Like

i look at the chinese astrology. since i’m water element and lack it. I am more interested in metal and water element chart people. Meaning they have the elements to help me. It don’t matter what sign they are. The month don’t matter as much nor the yr. Chinese use the yr zodiac and western use month zodiac. Better to use yr,month , day and hr. Matter is what element they have to balance out my chart in their natal chart. It’s also in cycles too. Sometime the person goes through an element period that you need. however once they past those period , somehow they are different and u no longer show interest. It’s all about timing and what energy they output depending on the energy cycle they are going through. It’s more accurate to look at the element attraction of the person as it’s more accurate than the zodiac.

2 Likes

most of my emotional partners were Virgo, but I always ended up badly with them lol

2 Likes

I’m a libra

I usually attract other libras and cancers

Besides also being attracted to other libras

I have found myself attracted to aquarius and taurus as well

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not so sure who I’m attracted to. I’ve never dated the same sign twice. I suppose friendship wise most of my friend groups tend to be water and air signs (lot’s of libras, cancer, scorpio, and gemini). There’s a few fire signs in throw in there primarily sagitarrius and aries- but seldom earth signs. Yet, the family that I do get along with best happen to be capricorn.

1 Like

I seem to be attracted to and to attract mostly Aquariaus, scorpios (married to one), leos (was married to one…terrible experience zero stars would not recommend, but that’s just him) taurus , Aries and Pisces. I’m a cusper…capriquarius lol aquarius sun and mercury, Pisces moon and Venus. Some other obscure placements and a extremely lop sided chart.

1 Like

I’m a Libra and I tend to mostly attract Aries and other Libras.

1 Like

I’m an Aries, and my past three relationships: Aries, Leo?, and Gemini men were rather bad. My current relationship is with a Scorpio man. And its pretty sexually fueled.

2 Likes

Will try this interesting…thank you​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Shit just notice i didnt put advance sorry​:joy::joy: