What signs do you attract?& what signs are you attracted to?

Lol oh, I thought I had missed time again. I have a bad habit of not paying attention to the passage of time

1 Like

I think my zodiac is water too, but I’m not sure. (Monkey sign. Dec 14 1992)

I think Sagittarius are Fire signs. Isn’t that self conflicting? To be both water and fire signs?

https://chinesemetasoft.com/BaZi/Calculator
click on the free bazi on the top right. or https://chinesemetasoft.com/BaZi/Free?lan=gb

site is also one of the best free software for chinese metaphysics. sign up is free.

my bad, your wood. with lots of water. So your strong water. problem is that you have both rat next to each other representing romance. not good cuz competition. 3’s a crowd.

Still strong wood as your hr is wood on top of water. good that hr is yin to help u be more feminine a bit. =o) U probably like fire and earth people to help you balance your chart out. fire cuz you chart is too cold. need warmth.

3 Likes

Aries here, so far my biggest attraction was to a sagitarius girl, after that a scorpio and right now, another scorpio. There was also an aquarius girl with which we really clicked, but stuff happend and yeah.

2 Likes

Often cancer, aquarius and libra. I am a capricorn too and I enjoy aquarius, capricorn and aries.

1 Like

10:31 pm X3 my mom said babies born at night are made of nightmares

Wood? That interesting. I’m not really sure how to read all the things on that site. Are rats bad?

1 Like

Sounds about right. I’m a Libra and have an Aries best friend since we were small children.

Currently have a four year relationship with a wonderful Sagittarius woman.

those are just animals. yes rats are bad. they are rodents and they never fall for the mouse trap. lol. j/k. 2 of them next to each other is troublesome. means roller coaster in relationship and love. and it’s an ongoing thing for life. no smooth ride for sure.

more important is the element water that rat represents and how all the other element interact. On the bright side, you have plenty resource to help you. ONLY problem is you get lazy thinking you know it all. And u know what happens when you get a person know it all.

your partner may support you but you don’t need it since you have plenty water already so it might not be smooth. This is from the day branch rat being water which feeds more water to the plant. U know how it is. too much water for plants and it gets grouchy. lol basicallly imbalance/stress.

Lol I already had my roller coasters in love, now I’m settled down with my partner. Now I can’t deny that I have trouble communicating with him, but still the love is there. :3

Oof, that scary accurate. I do have a bit of a stubborn know it allness that frustrates and worries him to no end!lol he always wants to help but I barely ever listen o.o

1 Like

he’s probably a fire or earth right? or have those in his chart. plot his chart out and u find out.

yes wood is stubborn but resilent. my exsoulmate friend is wood. can’t get through as lack of communication. from her having earth and metal surrounding her being wood causing her to be weak will. At least you have water which represent wisdom.

I’m not sure actually

1 Like

wood people need to learn to be flexible. especially yang wood like yourself . your not yin wood like the plants flower that have leaves moving around. your tall tree wood . stubborn and inflexible. =oP

learn to be a bit flexible and you can go far.

June 3 1954 at 12:07am is what he just told me

I try to be flexible, but it’s hard lol

1 Like

yup. he gots 3 fires in his chart out of 8. which you need. for warmth and you gots plenty water to cool his fire. see. astrology makes sense. hahaa.

So much fire omg

1 Like

Indeed! XD he’s very warm and sweet and sometimes a bit too worried. Always wanting my attention.

it’s actually easier to analyze using chinese astrology than western astrology for partner compatibility and life events.

1 Like