What should I do to change my grades?

Which spirit should I contact or what ritual should I do?

1 Like

Any spirit in regards to the faculties of the mind and learning. There are hundreds of versions to choose from so pick one from a culture that resonates with you and that you have a fascination with. I personally prefer Thoth because I love the Egyptian version and flavor. But id you like Mesoamerican Quetzalcoatl would be good or if you prefer Greek Hermes is a way to go and if you are a fan of the goetia there’s President Camio or if you’re the angelic type metatron. Pick the one you like the best they are all the same thing.

3 Likes

Well the obvious is work to change your grades. Spirits are great and all, but it still requires work on your end. They can’t change them for you - they can help you learn to change them yourself.

At the end of the day, your the one has to pass whatever class not the spirits.

7 Likes

The best ritual would be study, but there are plenty of spirits you can work with, that can help your learning along.

2 Likes

Any deity or spirit that rules over education and knowledge. Saraswati and Athena have helped me with this but made sure I put in the work.

1 Like

Spirits associated with the element of air are usually good study partners. Depending on your experience you can preform a ritual before studying or as simple as lighting a candle while studying. Many choices.

1 Like

@Unknown_Person I recommend u check out this thread:

But as what Mindseeker said. U still have to put in work on your end!

1 Like