What´s your opinion about Charles Cosimano´s teachings?

Hello. I am new to the teachings of Mr. Cosimano. I have heard of his ideas in general but didn´t know them in deep, but now I am reading more in detail. Has anyone studied and worked with these ideas? what´s your opinion and experience?

Thanks

I hear a lot of people like him. I don’t, myself, and there’s nothing he teaches you can’t get anywhere else - I give him credit for being a self-taught vamp that had to figure it out on his own, so of course his stuff works.

I dislike his personality and attitudes, mostly. He seems to desperately want to be special and different, and he reeks of weak neediness, his ideas on vampirism make me laugh.

It doesn’t matter, all magick is the same underneath. You just have to try it and see if the structure of his current works for you.

The concept of a ‘machine’ made out of paper actually worked very well for me when I tried it, regardless of the fact this I think it’s ridiculous and ugly… It’s basically a thoughtform with a physical link, which helps focus your mind on the working. There’s nothing inherently wrong with it, and nothing particularly special either - try it and find out.

You have tried only paper machine or also electronic ones? IT seems that there is no difference between both types, so, I do not know where is the difference?

I didn’t look into it that far - I basically kind of hacked someone else’s paper machine remotely and reversed it’s intentions. :slight_smile: Worked better than I could have expected.

Whether that’s a weakness in the basic tech or just because the person’s protections were terrible, I’m not sure, maybe a bit of both. I think it would be a good idea, if you build one, not to tell other magickians about it, and definitely don’t post photos of it.

I got His services and they work

Same… I downloaded all his books and started reading them. By the end of the first book I was quite disappointed and left with a sour experience.

It is nothing that you can’t learn from checking out the various online sources. And it sure seems that his 150 page book contained nothing more than what 4 1000 word articles could explain. So definitely a colossal waste of an entire day.

You’re right that he seems desperate for affirmation. He seems like a teenager trying to convince people that he is telling the truth about his powers, and overall just sounds arrogant.

Came to the forum looking for how others feel about his work and this was one of the top posts under the category so I’m taking it as a sign to not waste time on him!!

1 Like

For now I just glanced at his free ebooks because I already had so much “stuff” to carry on. Still, interesting and I wondered if some, let’s say, “manifestation” practices may be more powerful than the ones I already tried. As for that current in general, nice slant towards modern/scientific magick.

What type of services have you got from him

getting someone out of my life