What’s your Myers Briggs personality type

A lot of INFP-T here, myselr included. Ive taken the test many times in my life and I have jumped around some, but I always come back to settle here.

3 Likes

@John_Wick

I can relate to overthinking as that tends to be when I make the most mistakes but when it comes to magick I feel it’s an asset as I don’t get bogged down in dogma can look at any situation from more than one perspective and am willing to experiment

I feel my type is also very accurate of me. It helped me make sense of why I’ve always felt so misunderstood and as soon as I start thinking maybe I was mistyped I find myself saying or doing something very typical of an entj commander

@MagusOfGamaliel

Despite my type being sought after in the workforce I run into problems with that too and I hate it when companies place more importance on your personality test than your experience skill set etc

1 Like

:::commander high five:: Another one!! Yay

1 Like

I love it! Speaking of, I just saw your profile pic for the first time. That is one of the coolest I’ve ever seen. I love that art style.

1 Like

I’m an INTJ - T
AarRKwNvHP

And this picture sums it up perfectly :joy:

9 Likes

INTJ-T Architect on my end. Full of contradicting qualities that somehow balance out. Makes sense

4 Likes

Everyone on this post seems to be getting the personality types associated with high intelligence so I guess that’s a common trend we found ,

2 Likes

I usually jump between ISFP and INFP I take the test two years apart each time.

3 Likes

I took it 8 months in a row 8 times , got intp everytime

2 Likes

Where did you find this study? I had no idea there was such a correlation. My IQ is more around 95 though. You should post an IQ test. Do you have that?

1 Like

I found it online, all the other charts kind of mirror this one , I didn’t even look to be honest the background of the study regarding the chart , I’m not really trying to prove anything about myself I just thought it was cool to find a correlation between personality types and members on the forum and it seems most people here test around the same 3-4 personality types

Interesting, istj is an intuitive personality…

It’s not Intuitive, the N stands for intuitive

Another INFP here. Definitely describes me perfectly. An interesting list of historical figures and so on who possess similar personality traits can be found here. I’ve always found myself drawn to many of these people before I took the test.

2 Likes

Your chart you posted says so.

1 Like

No the red marker goes to the left not tht right , I believe ISTJ is introverted Sensory Thinking Judgement

Oh. Weird lol.

1 Like

INTJ-T, according to the link

3 Likes

I am an INTJ

3 Likes