What’s your Myers Briggs personality type

What’s your personality type ?

1 Like

Mediator

3 Likes

Sweet peacemakers :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Peacemakers!!! On the other hand pushed to far you get the opposite effect and a tank that’s been filled with rage :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

lmfaoooo, :joy:, there’s the downside of that F, can be sweet or filled with emotions anger and rage

2 Likes

Dont realy see it as a downside, it serves its purpose when needed.

2 Likes

Infp-t mediator

2 Likes

INFPs do tend to be peacemakers. I’ve done this to the point of pure insanity, stepping into very bad situations, trying to restore peace and quiet (or draw an aggressor’s rage toward me instead of innocent victims, like children.) Anyhow, maybe there’s a magical use for peacemakers, but I’m unsure what it would be. And yes, sometimes I feel like I’m being walked over, especially by people who don’t realize that I do have a darker side. I’m the sweet, white-haired little old senior who’ll serve you cookies with one hand, and shove you through the gates of Hell with the other.

6 Likes

INFP = Peacemakers for other people’s safety :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Infp also have some of the highest intellect on average of all the personality types

3 Likes

I’m an INTJ-T.

4 Likes

In what area?

Just IQ, not sure what specifically

I’m out…my iq isn’t great

don’t get discouraged , iq tests are biased in the cognitive functions they assess, there’s many types of intelligence , I was just throwing that out there

2 Likes

Emotional inteligence
Intuitive intelligence
Cognitive intelligence
Etc…

3 Likes

Primary INFJ, but in my later years (depending on where I’m at in life) I can be an INFP.

2 Likes

Introverted intuition for the win

1 Like

I tend to change between two specific personality types.

3 Likes

Holy shittt, everyone in this forum has infp

1 Like