It’s like everyone suddenly turned “esoteric” and knowledgeable, Î understand the symbolism behind saturn but what I don’t understand is how it’s all supposedly connected to the pictures they flash and sometimes it just feels like they put a bunch of “cool” looking hidden knowledge pictures to feel smart.
Ignore anything on Tik Tok. It’s just brain rot.
There’s probably some legit people there attached by the huge membership, but, yes I think you’re right here
Tiktok was not designed to be beneficial, it’s designed to addict you and break your attention span, and the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
My personal opinion (without knowing exactly what’s being said there this time, and considering I haven’t had a TikTok account for a few years) is this:
I wouldn’t bother with “WitchTok” or creators who post esoteric/spiritual content on that platform. In my view, the space tends to be quite toxic, the moderators actually give zero f…s about what is being told there as they’re not knowledgeable on the matter, and much of the content doesn’t promote healthy or accurate practices. Since literally anyone can post and present themselves as an authority, it often becomes more about gaining views and followers than offering something genuinely meaningful.
There have also been many instances where I personally confronted self proclaimed “witches” and “spiritual mentors” for failing to consistently promote proper spiritual hygiene in their content. The algorithm can push any video to random viewers, including complete beginners, and that kind of inconsistency can easily mislead and even harm the potential neophytes.
BALG is a platform that can provide what TikTok cannot, because it was made exactly for that reason, and the moderators are actually advanced magicians themselves.
If you do choose to use TikTok, I’d suggest sticking to what it was originally known for:
LIght entertainment like dance videos and comedy. Nothing else.