What protections to use before casting love spells?

I know love spells backfire often, that’s why I usually have others cast them for me. But even if they don’t backfire, I don’t want someone’s spirit team going after me or whatever. What protections do you guys suggest to have? Also is having wards in your house always necessary?

On this pint, I would say yes, because the astral is a very busy place and there’s a lot of random entities, both human ghosts as well as what I call “astral wildlife” and other things, and they can find you interesting and cause unexpected effects, and not all are friendly and some of them want tp eat your energy.

You’d wear protection for a hike against mosquitos and ticks, and you might carry bear spray - it’s kind of like that. You don’t have to, but you might regret not. As above so below.

What’s missing from the spiritual hygiene thread? (I’m guessing you’ve seen it before) Tell us and I’ll see if I can write something up for it.

If you haven’t seen it the first book recommended is really all you need to be able to adapt and overcome in any situation.

Basically, be stronger than they are and have the skills to wield it. You’re human, with a higher being incarnate into a vessel, you’re pretty good if you let yourself beieve it.

1 Like