What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@Ladysensei

Embrace life cycles without fear knowing your immortal nature! Enter the void and regroup! Reach back into your dreams, desires and wishes! The void is there for you to create! Vibrate OM to connect to your own cosmic breath.

1 Like

@Reach

There is a union of something happening in your like. An obstacle could be an opportunity indisguise! Call your guides to help you figure things out.

1 Like

If you are still doing this. I would like number 2 and number 4. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to take Archangel Michael oracle cards :stars:

1 Like

Could I get number 3 and 9 please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Blackmore

You might receive a challenging information regarding financial issues that might need some validation. Don’t rush into it without going over the facts. Find the humour in the situation! Some laughter might do you some good.

1 Like

I see. Thank you for the reading.

1 Like

@Edwin_Odesseiron

You are manifesting your partner so be clear with your intentions. Stay positive and put yourself out there for the right time to receive. Its worth the wait.

@Aryaa_57

You are working too hard and negligenting your personal life. It might be because you’re holding on to old feelings or hurts! Forgive your self and others to move on. Clear your energy so you can receive the gifts coming your way.

1 Like

@mysteries

Have faith in miracles and blessings. Yes, your feelings are accurate. Follow your intuition and listen to your body’s messages.

Thank you. This resonates with me and is very relevant. It was only yesterday I was thinking I have to trust how my body is reacting to the current situation that I’m going through and take that as my cue.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank You!!!

1 Like

Hi, i saw your post, and wanted to give it a try, to help you practice and to have some answers of course. Take your time, i’m not in a hurry.Can you try with archangel raphael oracle cards?
But i have a question first. Why do you use only angels oracle cards? Is this some personnal conviction? If not, you should try with some others.
You don’t have the obligation to answer.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Heya,
5 and 9 if you will, Thanks!

1 Like

Its just the theme here! When I was thinking about offering this I was just gonna use the decks I am comfortable with but I looked at my decks and was like too many angels! Let’s use them all! I have other decks but 9 options is more than enough… who knows maybe ill open another thread for them!

Ok, i got it. You were right, it’s nice to sera Angels oracle cards sometimes

1 Like

Well, Arch Michael helped me a lot already in life, but I see that he probably have some agenda about me or something.
An about skills… lol i have them so many that I don’t know what path of life to choose :rofl:

1 Like

can i get 9 and 2 please thank you!

1 Like

If still open, any that calls to you. Thank you :blush:

1 Like