What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Thanks for this!
I appreciate you!

1 Like

@Sanguine

There is some study for you to do and a busy schedule ahead! You can do it!

1 Like

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

#7 Archangel Raphael for me thank you

1 Like

Two of #9 please.

1 Like

I PM’d :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful decks

1 Like

46 replies already?? gee…

hm… i suppose Michael, Raphael Gabriel and Metatron.
if you’re still doing those that is.

1 Like

Can I get a Metatron one?

1 Like

I feel the same way. Thank you.

1 Like

I would love a read from #3 and #9, thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you I needed this

1 Like

@Jorjet

Explore different methods and options. Find new ways to heal the present situation.

1 Like

Well I can tell this is accurate and currently what I am doing ! Trying to deal with some hate :slight_smile:
Good one :+1:

1 Like

@Seraph

You’re going through a major life change and might be feeling vulnerable, so this is a reminder that Archangel Michael is protecting you!
Think big! Dream and believe that anything is possible! You are born with unique gifts and talents. You are being reminded that you have untapped skills.

1 Like

@anon97554939

You did a good job in the tasks or goals you took on! You should feel proud! These is a gift or opportunity coming your way!

1 Like

@Midir

Practice Practice Practice! Learn from your experience without judgments!

@Genderewo

Archangel Michael knows that you are feeling uncertain or confused! You are hearing him accurately through your thoughts ideas and feelings. Its safe to move forward with what you decide!
You are especially sensitive to energies and emotions right now so shield your self!

@DarkestKnight

You might be feeling stagnant blocked and unsure! If so, the guidance is to act, move, and create new forward momentum. Keep your eyes set firmly on the horizon.
You have a steady hand and a wise soul, and the light burns bright within you. Hold your silver sword and move forward, for you are a warrior of light.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like