What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@johnbad

You have alot to do so you better get organised first! No procrastination is allowed! Your Guardian angels are standing by waiting to help you!
The truth will reveal itself and everything will make sense. There actually is a logical reason for events that seemed completely random and without meaning. Someone wants sometime alone for themselves.
Your hard work and dedication to your dreams will bring you to a place of peace and contentment. Take some time to just dwell in happy solitude.
Your relationship will move into a deeper, more meaningful phase. It may be romantic or it could be a very close friendship. Any conflict with this person will end and you might receive an unexpected gift.

1 Like

Thank you ! You are amazing
As a feedback i can say that is 100%accurate
Best of wishes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, can I recieve another reading please?

1 Like

Thanks that’s very comforting.

1 Like

@MiKu May I please have a reading with the Metatron deck on the question of “What must I do to deepen my angelic ascent?”

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

I can’t even begin to tell you how on the nose, and direct this is…lol

Wonders never cease! :grin:

You truly have a gift, dark blessings!:pray::metal:

1 Like

MIKU!

m
e

n
e
x
t

p
l
s

#1 & 4

1 Like

God damn that was accurate

2 Likes

Blessings to you Miku!

2 Likes

@Ignited

Allow your true power to shine. You are both powerful and balanced in your masculine and feminine energies. This amplifies your spiritual healing and psychic gifts.
Release your worries so you can be open to receive the gifts. When you worry, it close you down. It then becomes more difficult for the universe to deliver your gifts. You don’t notice your gifts, or you push them away.
It’s a great time to start something new! A new business, a health plan, or even putting a side some savings for the future! You will get the support you need to accomplish this new plan of yours!
Your previous plans came to an end so you will have to make some changes and find another direction to your divine purpose. Avoid negative people! The conflict they create makes it difficult to focus on your life. Make thoughtful choices about whom you spend time with.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight

Allow any heaviness to dissolve that prevents this. Drink from the Golden Chalice and let it renew and revitalise your energy. Open your heart to the love the universe is sending to you.
Retreat. Rest. Pause. Enter the Void to regroup. The path to light will reveal itself when you’re ready to move!
Archangel Raphael comes up with the Green, heart healing card so he might show up on your healing path.

Interestingly card 16 Gold on page 48 which is the number of The Void card!!

Are you in touch with your Golden state that lies within?

“Let there be light” . . . And with those words creation sprang forth from darkness and propelled all of us on our eternal paths of discovery and enlightenment.

Card number 9 is supported by the energy of Mars, planet of Action and Dynamic movement.

The card with Metatron’s Green ray of light offers a healing sanctuary for your heart . . .

1 Like

@13lueGemini

You are either near the end of a project or at a crossroads, on the threshold of making an important change. It’s time to review and do some evaluation. Make thoughtful judgement regarding your life, and then make confident choices. Rest easy, knowing that you’ve prepared well. Legal situations are resolved favorably for you.
Working in groups enriches you right now. It’s time for you to expand your circle of friends or join a group.
It’s also time to question and review any rules, restrictions, or limited beliefs that have been placed around your current situation (by you or by others) to make sure that they’re fair to everyone involved. This can lift any previous blocks to the manifestation of your goals.
You are or will experience a time of great happiness and emotional fulfillment in your life. Relationships require effort, forgiveness, kindness, and love on the part of all parties. Everyone must work together, but the rewards are priceless!
The time will come for you to lead and you step in the spotlight! Others will listen to your guidance.

2 Likes

Could I get one on life in general?

1 Like

can i get a love reading about a girl named naincy jain??

1 Like

@dagar

You’re working too hard and have to put in too many hours. There’s a need to balance the professional and personal sides of your life. You’re trying to do too much. A good first step in to be willing to accept assistance from others. There’s hope for a successful resolution to your situation or project. However, it’s best if you cut unnecessary or burdensome activities from your schedule. Slow your pace to a more comfortable level.
You don’t have to carry the weight of the world alone.
You may receive valuable advice from an intelligent professional. It’s important that your decisions be fair and equitable to all involved. Don’t hesitate to consult a third party, if necessary, yet speak your mind with confidence.
Don’t forget to weigh the emotional aspects of a situation.
Significant abundance is on its way! You may get a promotion, salary increase, or unexpected money. If you’re starting a new business, the venture will likely succeed. The foundation for prosperity has been well laid. Consider any opportunities carefully. You may soon receive some important legal documents, contracts, or correspondence.

I’m unemployed and have been lying around doing nothing but this could definitely apply to how much I’ve been worried about relationships. Everything is great as usual❤

1 Like

:rofl: ik! But it was fun writing it!!! It made me wonder if I got the right person!!! But yes you can apply it to relationships too!

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

@sensitiveman

The first 3 cards are encouraging a relationship with this person!
This person wasn’t fulfilled in her previous relationships and is searching for her spiritual path. It seems she has her eye on a more promising relationship! She loves the idea of a relationship more than the real deal, or she can’t make up her mind to be fully in one!
Interestingly you got 8 9 & 7 of water! It’s all about emotions here! This person is heavily influenced by their emotions! A relationship with this person is like a step forward and two steps backward…

1 Like

ur the best

keep being you!

1 Like