What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@alicia92

Yes! It was inevitable so he speed it up…
That relationship was a distraction for you from life progress… it wasn’t going anywhere good…

Yes she hears you.
Take a moment and breathe, look around you and be thankful for all your blessings.
There are a lot of tasks you are responsible for, but your time to complete them is much too limited. This is not the time to feel stressed and overwhelmed. Assistance will be there for you, you just have to ask for it.
You are being heard but you are not patient to listen. Work on your communication skills.

2 Likes

@Derbyherb

A new person has entered your life, while you are in a separation period and aloneness. This person has an interest in you. You need to figure out your feelings and go after what you want. You deserve love so don’t settle for anything less.

1 Like

This made me cry.

Thank you so much taking time to assist me.

2 Likes

Hey miku can I get a reading on love…Thank you

1 Like

@cloudy

You have been asking what’s next! When you have to make the decision for yourself! That’s why you have been feeling stuck lately. The next chapter of your life is up to you so don’t be afraid to make a decision. This period of your life is unscripted. Not making a decision is the same as deciding that everything shall remain the same.
Initiate romance with flirtatiousness, which entail smiling with your eyes as you connect with others.
Life is filled with moments when you are going to be forced into letting go of things that you have become attached to. This will be challenging, so remember that letting go is a means of moving to something better.
This is a successful beginning towards achieving your goals. You should press on with the same effort without giving up. This success requires a team work so collaboration is a must.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Feel free to come back whenever you need.

1 Like

@Silverleaf

You need to get moving physically, mentally, and spiritually. You have been stuck in a rut for a while. if you’ve been sick or depressed, exercise might be the key. Continue your spiritual path or journey. Be curious and focus on learning as much as you can spiritually. Creative outlets are always a good place to start.
You have wisdom and empathy gained from first-hand experience. The trials you faced have positively shaped who you are and will allow you to assist others in their journeys. Don’t be surprised if people start to reach out to you for advice. You have much to share and sometimes telepathically you know already what they need.

1 Like

@Aaron47_lucifer

It may be important for you right now to remain cautious, especially if you’ve met someone new. You or someone in your romantic life can be dishonest right now, and in the worst possible cases, even unfaithful. If your instincts have been telling you that you are being lied to, you may need to confront this and have an honest discussion. If this has been you, consider the long term consequences of your actions. Even the kindest lie to spare feelings can grow into big problems should the root cause not be addressed. If you’re single, you may need to evaluate whether you’ve been too suspicious or untrusting of potential lovers, or on the other hand, been leading them on, or exaggerating who you are.
Be open and proud of your individuality and go out in the world and mingle. You can stop worrying about how you appear or how others perceive you and simply enjoy being around others. Your soulmate might be different from what you’ve expected. This person loves you for sure but to keep this you need to make more efforts.
There may be a sacrifice that you must make in order to have this love. In some ways, all commitment is a sacrifice, but one made for the right person can help you grow as an individual. The choices and sacrifices that need to be made can apply to both you, a potential or existing partner.

1 Like

I see, thank you for the reading! @MiKu

1 Like

Thank you so much for the reading it resonates a lot I’m actually working with other people and yeah I should be more light hearted :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Amazing as always :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normally I wait at least a fortnite between readings, but I feel like asking for one.

I leave the decks to your intuition.

Please and thank you! :pray:

1 Like

I’m very interested in Angel oracle cards particularly Arch Angel michael

1 Like

@crookedpathfinder

It’s not your imagination! You really are psychic, and you have connected with the spirit world.
Congratulations! You have chosen to follow your divine guidance, and the universe is flowing in natural rhythm with your decision. If along the way you notice problems occurring, then it’s time to stop and centre yourself.
Your victory is inevitable in this situation.

2 Likes

Ong the queen is back!!

1 Like

@anon25000386

You can rely on the person involved with your situation. It’s time to look at alternatives. Archangel Michael is with you!

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah I got sometime to catch up!

2 Likes

Hello @MiKu may i have one from Archangel Michael deck ?
Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Can I get a guardian angel deck reading? Thank you.

1 Like

@Jorjet

You are getting guidance in your dreams! Keep a record of your dreams. Don’t worry because everyone is safe. You need some fresh air, you have been cooked up inside enough…
Focus on being healthy than feeling sick! Your health will improve.
20210310_211916

1 Like