What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Apparently yes?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: now am nervous to know how it unfolds for you! Keep me updated!

1 Like

Thank you, that’s a beautiful reading. Got me right in the feels, it resonates a lot for me.

1 Like

I hope it’s okay to ask for a second…:blue_heart: If so I would like to know what my future mental health looks like.

1 Like

@9cat yes ofc!

You may feel as if there is no solution or way forward in your situation. Life has become stagnant, and nothing seems to make you happy or passionate. You are feeling apathetic - regardless of what happens, whether the day is good or bad, none of it matters to you. You must search your motives, instincts and thoughts so that you can find your passion again.
You will feel charged up and full of life soon! Be careful not to injure yourself by rushing too fast with all the activities. Things will go better than you expect.
You will be feeling young and healthy no matter what your age. If you put the effort in you will reach your goals. Getting back to nature and grounding will help you achieve your goals.
You will need to face your blocked emotions - once you are in a good place - and release it! When everything seems good on the outside doesn’t make it good on the inside! Denying the issue is not a solution…
“Creating” might be an outlet for you to help you release the stress and anxiety!

1 Like

2, 4, & 5
Thank you for reading my energy and aura. I am greatful and blessed to receive your guidance.:crescent_moon:

1 Like

Thank you💙 I’ll try my best to really determine how to go about this.

1 Like

@Bowie

The seeds that you have planted are beginning to sprout results. You may not even be aware of these results, however, since they are in their infancy. Now it is more important than ever to stay positive, and to hold a clear vision of your desire and intention. Avoid skeptics or those with negative mindset.
Sometimes the easiest route is the one that takes you away from your divine purpose. So, your indecision may come from a fear of making waves, or uncertainty about your future. Gradually change direction to your divine purpose.
You can always choose freedom. There is always another path. There is a way to leave unhappiness and move toward joy. Don’t wait for someone to come to the rescue when you can free yourself.
You have the ability to lead with logic but you might be emotionally unavailable.
Be good to yourself! Its ok to slow down and tend to your sensitivity!

1 Like

I need assistance and was referred to this thread. How can my child be cured permanently from this disease called Septo Optic Dysplasia? I am looking for a way to heal my daughters special needs and was told archangel raphael and that tarot cards may help

1 Like

@positivelife

You have what it takes to do what is needed for her. Taking care of her might feel like a full-time job, but you can handle any situation competently. Be there for her! Also check if the issue is genetic! Or can be improved by cells transfer? Or sharing your energy? Explore evey opportunity you get!
Big changes need to be made if you want to bring her to a point of optimal health.
3 cards mention a move to another home, so I must ask how is the environment around you? Clean? Enough sunlight and nature?
Be joyful about anything positive she do or has! This will attract more positivity to her.

Miracles do happen! I am wondering if you looked into Reiki healing too?

Noone in my family or hers has this, i strongly believe this was a result of the drugs and alcohol her mom did while pregnant, never told the doctors but ive read up on it and it says that can cause it. Her moms house is not a great place and shes unhappy there. My situation isnt great and im trying to buy a house, id like custody but even then its hard cause i work so much, ive been trying to reach financial freedom so i could quit my job and be able to work and have her. Sorry for the long rant. Her diagnoses is due to the brain not being formed properly, so the only way to even fix that is through a miracle which is why i am seeking if a spirit can do this. Ive been told raphael can and this is what im trying to find

1 Like

Yeah that was it…

That is an issue…

Yeah you have to help yourself first before you can properly help her! The cards emphasis on a move so its just a matter of time!

No need to be sorry!

Invest time into contacting him and he shall lead you to what to do! He is good with communication so you wouldn’t have a problem understanding

i knew that was the cause and things like this just confirm it more. In your honest opinion do you think he will be able to cure her?

1 Like

He is able! The right question is are you able to perform your part? The magick is only as powerful as its casters well! You provide the power and energy for the task to be carried! Since she is your daughter then you have a strong bond and emotional response that you can feed it to fuel the work! If you are in a hurry you can hire someone experienced to do it! Otherwise you will need to do your study on magick and how it works!

I literally have no idea who i could hire to do this. I dont know anyone where i live or any person reputable. Unless you have references? I am going to try my hardest to study and try. The emotions and power to want it gone from her is there, its just getting in touch with him and making it happen. This does ease me a little knowing its possible, from what i read on him ot usually says he will guide you to a person who can do it which in this case is noone. Thank you, i was told to read archangels of magick and that should hold the key

1 Like

J.S. Garrett! You can find his services at rituals for hire

Its expensive though…

He does guide but its because he works with the so little energy we give him! He try to make the best possible use of the energy so if its enough it happens!

Good luck

ok, thanks for the clarification, im also gonna check this guy out., Thank you!

1 Like

@sanaRo

Moderation and balance, coupled with a lot of patience, will bring you to victory! you have found peace with what you are doing and everything is unfolding as it ought to. Success and public recognition is coming your way. Look at all the facts before making a decision. Whatever is coming to you needs to be examined thoroughly without letting your emotions get in the way.

The last 2 cards flat-out says to ask the angels for healing… have you been ignoring them?

Interesting! The page numbers! 21 and 22 23! Sequence!

1 Like

Hello, I would love another reading from you…

1 Like

miku i think my godself other some entity is helping me immensly so can i get a reading for that please!

1 Like