What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Hi @MiKu

So I want to ask if it’s possible you can do another reading for me, seeing as though your always spot on…

This would really put me in a good space to make sense of a very certain thing

Any deck of your choosing would be great.

Thanking you most in advance!!!

1 Like

Can i ask the question in pm?

1 Like

Hey, can I have a 5 and 7 once more please? :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes! But I’ll be doing readings when I get the time!

2 Likes

Of course. Just send me a pm when you get time.

1 Like

2, 7, and 9 When you have time. Please and Thank you. ^^

1 Like

@9cat

You have received strong guidance to engage in yoga and other forms of exercise. Physical movement is essential to realising your dreams, desires, and intentions. It opens you up to new creative ideas.
Take a time-out! You will be more efficient and productive after taking a mush needed rest. Your responsibilities will all be met, and you will gather new energy and ideas during your time-out.
Notice repetitious thoughts and feelings; or vivid visions, dreams, or auditory messages. It’s from your guides urging you to take action or make changes. You are safe to follow them. Your prayers are heard and answers are coming.
You have much to learn! Make sure you are organised during receiving of information. You may receive information that creates the need to make changes to your plans. Review documents carefully. Listen to all points of view. Honest and constructive feedback.

1 Like

She is literally one of the best things that have happened to me

2 Likes

Oh woah :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Hey can I get a reading for angels to help improve my music

2 Likes

@ARD

Your spirits are listening to you and helping you set roots to success. I feel like there is a dragon energy involved in your life! You are an empath which is why they are trying to help you ground yourself by studying and gathering information on your spiritual path! 3 cards mentioning patience… what you asked for is on its way but requires some patience from you! The information you will receive once you are ready, will change your life!
Omael and Uriel might be present in your life or they can help you with something.

@KingOfEvil

Look at all the facts before making a decision. You must rely on the unbiased intelligence, which has you researching alternative viewpoints and thinking carefully on your decision. Compassion and empathy in these cases can distract you from your task, so you need to try to keep a strong objective view while avoiding getting emotions involved.
Slow and steady wins the race! You have the patience to accomplish all your given duties and is considered by others reliable and committed to your work. Though your sense of duty is admirable, beware that it does not turn into perfectionism - which can manifest itself in every aspect of your life.
You should press on with the same effort without giving up. You may struggle to accomplish your goals as an individual, therefore don’t ignore the talents of the others that surround you. You need the collaboration of others, with diverse viewpoints, experiences and expertise to accomplish something more than you could have ever dreamed of.
There is a chance that you might lose something significant, whether it is financial wealth or an important item. It is important to remind yourself that accepting help from others is a wisdom.
I am getting that someone is watching your every move and wondering if you will get recognition or fail!

1 Like

@anon10524665

Keep on working with the archangels on your situation! The divine intervention is on its way! Work on energy healing to detoxify the negativity off of you.

3 Likes

Thank you again! :sparkles:
I was planning a selfcare weekend with lots of cleansing, this fits my situation. :relieved:

2 Likes

@cygnus

If you have been wondering what’s next for you! The answer is you decide for yourself. You are in an unscripted period of your life. Be creative and maintain standards for yourself. Not making a decision is the same as deciding everything shall stay the same!
Work on your shadows to trigger a transformation.
Cut down on caffeine and stimulance!
Find alternatives!

2 Likes

Ah, thank you for this! All the cards messages speak to me on what I’m going through. The only one I’m stumped on is the caffeine one! Ah ah I’ll need to give that more thought since I don’t really consume it much.

1 Like

These would be willing to help! Raziel, Nithhaiah and Raphael! Gather some information on what they can do for you before you ask them! Raziel can potentially help you improve any talent! Specially spiritual ones! Music is spiritual too! Raphael can help you with words and communication skills to make your songs better received by the audience! Nithhaiah uses his powers to open the doors to success.

“When the Magician appears in a spread, it points to the talents, capabilities and resources at the querent’s disposal to succeed. The message is to tap into one’s full potential rather than holding back, especially when there is a need to transform something.”

2 Likes

That’s crazy! That really fits!! Great job girl!!

1 Like

Is that the Angel Tarot by Travis McHenry? I have it but don’t remember raziel or raphael being a part of it.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: yeah… it pissed me off that they are not included so I made them and added them! I have the cards I added digitally if you want to add them to your collection!

3 Likes