What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

@Dankquanicus

Follow your heart and don’t agree to something that doesn’t feel right! Listen to your inner guidance even is others don’t understand! The seeds that you have planted are beginning to sprout results. You may not even be aware of these results yet! Sometimes the easiest route is the one that takes you away from your divine purpose!

1 Like

@mavi

You need a time out to reflect and focus! Appreciate what you have so you can attract more abundance.

1 Like

Thank you! Everything ties in with another reading I’ve seen :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Saurons_RightEye

You are engaging in a conflict of some nature. It can also suggest a disagreement with others, which leads to hostility and tension. Despite the fact that you think you’ve won, you might still lose in the big picture, because you have annoyed or hurt those that you have argued with, and as a result, you are on the road to isolating yourself. Perhaps, at the moment, you believed that it was more important to be right rather than appreciate and understand where the other side was coming from.
Its important right now to make judgments without relying on emotion alone. Look at all the facts before making a decision. You must rely on the unbiased intelligence, which has you researching alternative viewpoints and thinking carefully on your decision. Compassion and empathy in these cases can distract you from your task, so you need to trying to keep a strong objective view while avoiding getting emotions involved.
Two equal and opposing forces are joined in battle, and there seems to be no end in sight. This wasn’t what you had in mind when you chanced to walk down this path, and you find yourself caught in the middle. Without something, or someone to intervene, this may continue indefinitely. You find yourself in a situation where you must make a choice, you can side with one part of the situation, or you can side with the other. Neither seems particularly appealing, which makes the decision even more difficult. But unless you move past this stalemate, there can be no more progress.
This entrapment is just in your head. You can get your self out by focusing on the positive and learning from the situation.

A reading with the blue angel oracle, and Metatrons self mastery would be great. Nothing specific, I feel like the cards want to tell me something. They’re really jumping out at me.

1 Like

@Cindy1

Take a methodical approach to complete the task. You have a very loving, kind, and loyal friend. Release judgements and have compassion and know everyone is doing their best. Know that you deserve abundance so it manifest in your life.

@NeoFightTheNyophite

Release frustration and anger.
Look around you for signs from above. They are everywhere if you just stop to notice and acknowledge them today.
The fire dragon roars into your life, giving you strength, courage, and fortification.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
Everything is spot on.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for doing one so quickly! You have indeed been pretty spot on, especially the part on numbing my pain via addictions…I have indeed been using pills & booze on and off for a while now to numb whatever I am feeling if it gets too much yet that causes different problems and the pain never goes away…as I have been running away from it all this while.

I wasn’t born in the time frames given for the Pahaliah guards, though my birth date is quite close - August 13.

I was shocked that you mentioned Azrael…who has strong associations with death and the afterlife. Ever since I was young, I have always felt a strong pull towards the dead, professions dealing with the dead - like embalming for example - and in general the strongest pull I have felt, when it comes to entities is towards those who have their associations with death…and it just comes naturally.

I can’t think of who that female spirit may be as the only goddess that I have spent some time consistently connecting with and building a relationship with is Kali Ma…alternatively it may be an ancestor as you mentioned!

Since you mentioned she seems to work with Azrael, does that mean he is present in my life too?

Thanks a ton for the reading - I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this :slight_smile:

1 Like

:persevere: this is one of the times when I hate that I was right… I hope you are taking the steps to recovery!

Yes I think so! Also his presence maybe because you feel like you wanna work with the dead! Since he helps the dead pass on peacefully and you wanna do the same by honouring their corps and helping their loved ones!
Also he can help you with your mental and emotional issues! He can’t do that without your permission though!

I just looked up the Angel Pahaliah! He is the angel of redemption and deliverance. So technically he can deliver you from your addiction, as is the substance stands for “evil” to him, if you put it that way when asking him!

I hope this information helps you! And anytime you need a reading just drop a comment here and ill get to it when I can!

1 Like

I have trouble understanding exactly what is being said. I understand that I need to release frustration and anger. That makes sense, I’ve been experiencing some rough times recently. I wonder if its telling me to take more time to relax? I’m already being fairly inefficient with my studying and work, I already feel like I’m not being productive enough. I wonder if its telling me to worry less about that.

I did the numerology and it gives me 2 5 2 or 9, which seems fitting. Right now does strongly feel both like an end and a beginning for me. Maybe it is saying “be strong but patient/relaxed”.

Thank you for the quick reading.

1 Like

Could I get a reading?

I’ll leave the decks up to your intuition.

1 Like

Can I have a reading pretty please ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

6, 7, & 8
Thank you so much

1 Like

@crookedpathfinder

Dive right in! There’s no need for more research or time. You can trust your feelings on this one. Your main concern is to avoid procrastination at all costs. Break the situation down into small steps so that you don’t become overwhelmed. Then, take those steps in regular intervals.
You are fed up of the worldly things and about to embark on a much more spiritual journey.

1 Like

Hi @MiKu can I get one please?

My big question is what are the next important changes in my life? :smiley:
Any deck of your choice is okay to me.
Thanks

1 Like

@Silverleaf

You are planning or going to plan for the future with more conviction. Everything around your plans is going smoothly, as you have taken the time to plan your future, and are taking steps to turn plans into action. You are creating a stable foundation for yourself.
Your plans benefit from a moment of rest. You need to take a timeout to gather yourself and recharge so you can get back to it stronger.
You are on the right path! Although it might seem to take a lot of time and effort, keep up the good work. Resist the urge to bend, or to please others. Do your best to explain this vision to the others involved, but don’t feel the need to defend your actions.
You have been hungering for more romance and passion, and your prayer is answered.

1 Like

@Julius_Arcane

You are too sensitive at this time and the harsh energies around you are hurting you! You alone can heal yourself from this pain.

Hey, could I get another reading by a chance? If so, I would be interested in using deck #2 again.

2 Likes