What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Could i get a reading from 3,8,and 9?

2 Likes

@Aaron47_lucifer

Initiate romance with flirtatiousness. Smile with your eyes as you connect with others. It doesn’t necessarily involve sexuality although it can. Form new friendships both as a way of meeting a new partner and to increase your enjoyment of life.
Use meditation to improve your health. Focus your mind consciously on a peaceful thought or positive intention.
Write down your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and intentions! These are seeds, which - if planted in your journal - will blossom into beautiful creations.
As long as you have a thought, action follows!

@Topmc

If you desire more romance, first look at yourself (in a caring and noncritical way, of course). The more you love who you are, the greater your capacity to feel loved by others. This means trusting yourself to take good care of you, and it may entail becoming more assertive. Don’t worry: you can still be very lovable while affirming your boundaries.
The person you’re inquiring about has many qualities that you find attractive. However, there’s not enough mutual attraction to create the passion you’re seeking. This relationship is more like a cat-and-mouse chase, with one partner continually retreating and disappearing.
You are manifesting abundance!
There is a new beginning! it’s time to let loose of whatever emotional baggage you have and start living your life to the fullest.

1 Like

Hey @MiKu, can I please get a #7 reading?

1 Like

can I get a number 1 reading on my love life?

1 Like

Hahahaha

I had a Dream involving Archangel Michael the other day.

I almost changed my post to include the Michael deck, but didn’t.

I was kinda hoping he might show up in the reading, and LO! He did not dissapoint! Hahaha

Hail Archangel Michael!

Thank you for the reading!

1 Like

Can I have nr 2 and 4 please.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

@MiKu if it‘s ok I would like to get a reading aswell. You can decide the deck - thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:no_mouth: I just realised you said #7 not #5… for some reason I switched them without realising… even for the next reading…
@Aaron47_lucifer sorry about this! You asked for #5 which is Micheal’s deck but I used Raphael’s deck… ill give you another one if this isn’t resonating…

1 Like

Clearly Michael had other ideas…:grin:

1 Like

Yeah sure thank you😀

1 Like

Whats with the photo you posted at last?

1 Like

Its the card discreption page for deck #9

1 Like

@Dankquanicus

It’s time to get help with your home. Give yourself permission to rest so that your loved ones can take care of you.
Look inward! You’re the one who truly knows your body, including how it feels and what it needs.
The decision you’re contemplating has a happy outcome.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MagickVigilante

The empress heralds a stable, serious and committed relationship. Because the card also represents motherhood, sometimes it can also signal marriage or pregnancy, or at least a new family, in whatever form that means for you.
Lots of hope in love and romance is signaled by the Star tarot love meaning. It’s likely that your sense of hope and optimism can be a powerful magnet for you right now, giving you a sense of charisma and charm. If you have been healing from a break up, this card suggests that you are well on your way, and you are slowly rebuilding your confidence so that you can move on. If your relationship has been going through a rough patch, this also may be a time of healing. So long as the two of you remain communicative and honest with one another, there is great potential for bringing the two of you closer together.
If you think about it, loving someone is like cultivating a skill. It requires ever increasing amounts of empathy, compassion, patience and also curiosity and the desire for self-improvement. Be proud for what you have accomplished, and the lessons that you have learned. If you’re in a relationship, you may find that your lover is still surprising you, even all the time you have spent together. There are still new facets of them that you discover every day, if you look hard enough. Maybe you fell in love with them for their sweet kindness, only to see their passion erupt when they are confronted with danger, or something that violates their principles. Learning to appreciate those new sides of them are something that can deepen your love for one another.
Watch out of jealousy and possessiveness in your relationships, which can slowly deteriorate even the happiest of loves. There are likely issues with insecurity or fear involved, and lovers may have to take some time to untangle these issues before they drive away their partner.

1 Like

@KingOfEvil

You have been afraid of your own power. You have worried that others would disapprove of you or leave you if you allowed your true power to shine. Reveal your power to yourself and others in a way that enhances your relationships, self-esteem, and life purpose.
Children respond to your open hearted nature. You are also charmed by their straightforward honesty, laughter, and innocence. You are a blessing to children everywhere!
Stand your ground! Your resilience will greatly aid you, and your fearlessness means that you should have no issues speaking your mind.
You are in need of a period of inner reflection, away from the current demands of your position.

2 Likes

@Allegrata

you are stepping into the role of a visionary leader, ready to direct your people towards a common goal. You have a clear vision of where you want to go, and now you are manifesting that vision with the support of those around you.
you are making decisions based on how you feel about a situation rather than what you think, even if others can’t make sense of what you are doing and why, and your intuition guides you in everything you do.
rest before you take on the next challenge. You have reached an important first milestone and must recharge your energy before the next phase begins so you are refreshed and ready to go.

1 Like

@Aaron47_lucifer

Be clear on what you want because the universe is listening and bring it to you! When you complain about what’s served to you, its only because you placed an unclear order.
Take the necessary steps to get you closer to your desires! Spirits can show you the way but not walk it for you! You do the action!
Someone is sending you love at this moment and its the first person that comes to mind! All is well!
Your hard work is paying of! Success is coming your way! Keep the faith and continue upon your path of action steps. The result will exceed your expectations.

1 Like

Are you still offering readings, @MiKu?

I would be interested in another if you are.

1 Like