What magic can one use to chase away an Enemy

Ok

1 Like

Excuses are like ass holes; everyone has one and most of them stink. You found the doll, you had access, but now you don’t have access? If you are lacking the minerals to even recover the doll, then I cannot imagine any magick you can attempt is going to do much.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Magick isn’t a cooking recipe, sure there are basics (which have been given to you With examples on how to do them) but if you can’t put your own mind and emotions in it won’t do anything for you.
You have been given what you can do a few times and in other threads as well, you’re choosing not to try :confused:

Just grab the doll so it’s out of his possession, then go back to the links given for banishing, warding and shielding.

Also some simple, easy to follow options have been given here that should help you.
If you have this much fear and doubt, no matter what is given it won’t work, you need to control your fear then you’ll succeed.

2 Likes

He is very very crafty. I could metamorphosed into some big problem for intruding his privacy…I am also scared that he could have some spy camera to report my unauthorized access…he is evil.

In the astral, sex and violence are the same. Friction causes heat which causes change which usually means merger. Hatred and bitterness causes friction. IT is actually not that bad . Just know that when you have someone on your mind you dislike, it’s the same as becoming them. What you hate you become. That is not a catch phrase… What. You. Hate. You. Become.

He is not wicked or evil, you are easy prey. Until you can overcome this attitude you won’t succeed. You need to try.

1 Like

It’s hard to teach when the learner is in willing to learn

1 Like

Okay the term marabout suggests that you live in an Islamic region of Africa. What is the penalty for sorcery where you live?

Sir/Ma. I crave for a clear step guide. I don’t want to make mistake. Please help.

Please help me. I am susceptible now. Kindly help.

Ma, No link given how to banish pls.kindly provide one if you don’t mind.

Bind him and the spell. Its a good “stop” to whatever is against you

1 Like

I like screwing with people by using confusion spells

How do I bind him? Any step by step guide pls?

Don’t feel bad every time I curse someone or chant against them all always break a tooth or get bad sinuse infection as well as other little things how I know curse hammering them

First off grow a pair balls he family member and you can obviously get into his house and search his stuff there is litteraly no end fun and games you can play
Now you been looking at people help you magikly well go get or order goffers dust war water or devil’s shoestring and place it in his house or just casually mention fact you are dusting his house with jix powder have a nice day lol

When you joined this forum i am sure @Lady_Eva sent you a pm with links that would give you exactly what it is you are asking for. There is also a search function on the forum that will provide you with ample information. As for everyone else responding i would suggest that if this guy won’t make use of what’s already been provided when he joined then he probably isn’t going to follow any step by step guide that any of you take the trouble to write out.

I am not convinced that the op is actually interested in practicing on an ongoing basis. I think he has an immediate problem that needs solving and then he’s done. Do with that what you will, but I doubt that he is going to make effective use of any instructions provided. Even if he does, I see him coming back and claiming that it didn’t work. Then it’s going to proceed to “please do this work for me”. So I think that unless one of us is willing to do pro bono ritual for hire then we are just spinning our wheels here.

6 Likes

Sir/madam I stated clearly from the outset that I am a novice in magic and declared my interest. Why the paranoia, why do you want to paint a picture of me without an existing object? I have pleaded that any solution should be proffered in a step by step since magick is highly Sensitive. Please don’t misrepresent my presence here as You are not any where near in my shoes. Thank you

1 Like

Fine, then make use of the resources that Lady Eva has provided you. It’s geared towards helping novices.

No paranoia involved. It is simple observation of your behavior.

Which material was already sent to you when you joined. Your apparent unwillingness to use it or to use the search function suggests that you aren’t as serious as you claim. So with that, I’m done.

3 Likes

I didn’t receive no message from lady Eva besides the welcome greetings from discobot , need to introduce myself and details of the forum ethics. Please let lady Eva send me the message again. I received only a single message

1 Like