What magic can one use to chase away an Enemy

Make a plaster sculpture of your enemy. Doesn’t have to be a masterpiece.
Prepare a hamer, a jar, some rotten wine and milk and a picture of Godess Kali.
Delve deeper into your feelings and gaze at her picture, smash the sculpture of your enemy (expresing all your emotions), collect the remains, place them into the jar, fill the jar with some rotten wine and milk, while asking Godess Kali for ever you want. Close the jar and bury it in the ground away from your house.
It works well.

2 Likes

Dude the way you seem to not take advice is almost like troll behavior. If you’re serious in your request then calm down and use the search button. There is plenty of advice on how to break curses, kill your enemies, or reverse their own spells against them. Don’t be paranoid. You need to have some backbone and stop being scared. If you believe he has power over you then he does. You need to make up your mind that you’re willing to go to war, play mind games, whatever you have to do. Show no fear like you’re facing down a mountain lion.

6 Likes

Yes, some rituals are simple.
All you need is just a strong feelings, clear mind, determination and some help from deities. Kali is willing to help, even to a novice. She makes no mistakes, don’t worry at all.

2 Likes

You need to make that doll disappear, then start protecting yourself and banishing in your personal space. You need to create an environment and energetic field around you that will disrupt his attacks.

I might also consider going into nature and asking the local spirits of the land to protect you. Make small, regular offerings.

Consider making a talisman. A sun-based one should work well.

And really make sure you are not leaving anything personal around where he can access it. That includes finger nail clippings and hair from a shower drain.

If you have an ancestor that cares for you and does not really like your cousin, you could ask them to protect you as well.

There are also hundreds of defensive techniques in various threads around this forum, so make sure to use the search function and find what works for you.

4 Likes

How?

1 Like

Literally take it away. It’s location is known, so take the damn thing. If you knew a guy had a weapon and was planning to use it on you, and you could take that weapon away before he gets around to attacking you, would you not take away the weapon?

It is an amazing opportunity that most do not get to take. He can lock down and destroy the energies used against him in a very personal, effective manner.

3 Likes

Thank you but not clear on when to if I need a picture of my enemy or his belongings?

Voodoo right the name on a paper and put it in left shoe. Jar of peppers. Black salt & mirror works too.

1 Like

Good point on karma but what I stayed about karma is my POV about it

1 Like

Totally cool with me :slight_smile:
I just wanted OP to know it’s not black and white.
It’s a subject one day I’ll be reading more on myself.

Personal opinions are valid.

To add mine: Karma doesn’t exist. It is simply another construct developed to keep the masses under the thumb of the elite of the religio-social structure. Gathered from studying the development of Hinduism where the concept origionates.

Otherwise bad things would happen to bad people and innocence would never be violated.

So don’t worry about Karma coming for you after a curse.

What you do need to worry about is unintended consequences. Which is why it’s important to do a divination before casting a spell. Helps eliminate some of that.

4 Likes

Ok maybe I am unlucky but whenever I use black magic something bad always happens to me at some point in time

2 Likes

Perhaps. I don’t know.

I’ve never had any issues after using Baneful Magick

But I think it through, do divination

Cleanse and banish before

Do Baneful Magick

Cleanse and banish again.

Just like I do for any other working.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had some trouble. But I haven’t had any experience that leads me to give any validity to Karma or other such concepts and after looking into them I understood them in the way I detailed in my previous post. That’s just me personally.

Umtimately the OP should do whatever feels right to them.

Caution and forward-thinking, are always good attributes to have when preforming Magick. I think we can agree on that at least.

1 Like

So small question is there a possibility that my spirit ring is upset when I use black magic? I have a fire spirit trapped in a ring for safe keeping and I wonder if I upset it when black magic is used and that’s why bad stuff happens is it a possibility?

1 Like

Please since I am a novice kindly help with step details . Thank you

Sir I haven’t gotten a clear cut step guide on what to do exactly. Please help while you have the time

Any consequence for my action? What do I do avoid any possible effect on me the caster?

Unfortunately we share same duplex. That’s the problem.

No, you don’t need his picture. It’s a simple but very effective ritual. Keep it siple and you won’t have any consecvences simply because godess Kali will take care of everything.

1 Like

I don’t know about bound spirits messing with things. Id start a specific thread asking people about it