What magic can one use to chase away an Enemy

First off grow a pair balls he family member and you can obviously get into his house and search his stuff there is litteraly no end fun and games you can play
Now you been looking at people help you magikly well go get or order goffers dust war water or devil’s shoestring and place it in his house or just casually mention fact you are dusting his house with jix powder have a nice day lol

When you joined this forum i am sure @Lady_Eva sent you a pm with links that would give you exactly what it is you are asking for. There is also a search function on the forum that will provide you with ample information. As for everyone else responding i would suggest that if this guy won’t make use of what’s already been provided when he joined then he probably isn’t going to follow any step by step guide that any of you take the trouble to write out.

I am not convinced that the op is actually interested in practicing on an ongoing basis. I think he has an immediate problem that needs solving and then he’s done. Do with that what you will, but I doubt that he is going to make effective use of any instructions provided. Even if he does, I see him coming back and claiming that it didn’t work. Then it’s going to proceed to “please do this work for me”. So I think that unless one of us is willing to do pro bono ritual for hire then we are just spinning our wheels here.

6 Likes

Sir/madam I stated clearly from the outset that I am a novice in magic and declared my interest. Why the paranoia, why do you want to paint a picture of me without an existing object? I have pleaded that any solution should be proffered in a step by step since magick is highly Sensitive. Please don’t misrepresent my presence here as You are not any where near in my shoes. Thank you

1 Like

Fine, then make use of the resources that Lady Eva has provided you. It’s geared towards helping novices.

No paranoia involved. It is simple observation of your behavior.

Which material was already sent to you when you joined. Your apparent unwillingness to use it or to use the search function suggests that you aren’t as serious as you claim. So with that, I’m done.

3 Likes

I didn’t receive no message from lady Eva besides the welcome greetings from discobot , need to introduce myself and details of the forum ethics. Please let lady Eva send me the message again. I received only a single message

1 Like

The relevant part of that letter:

1 Like

Thank you Sir/madam. If you had personally done successfull banishing and binding of someone before, please kindly provide a step guide thank you.

What time and day do I need to perform this ritual? How do I shield myself to avoid it backfiring.

1 Like

Any day or time, it’s all up to you, when you feel ready and relaxed. Staturday works best for me, but that’s not important.
There are many forms of protection, but since you are novice, can you find a small piece of Black Tourmaline? It’s very cheap and very easy to find. Keep it with you, that should be enough.

1 Like

Hi bro. I am a victim of doll magick. Please how do I defuse it and neutralize it’s effect of pains, insomnia and curse accompanying it? Kindly me out. I have tried numerous commercial witch practitioners but to no success.

1 Like

How do you know it’s a vodou doll?

Always do the basics, perform a banishing, Then do a cleansing, Next would require a ritual of breaking any hex, further I suggest a full chakra cleansing and grounding to finish.

Takes a bit of work to bind some one like how you say and it would require a bit of work to break it.

Sharp piercing pin pain like of feelings all over my body. Please help me

What ritual to break the hex, spell?

I had a problme with My cousin and threaten to deal with me… whenever he comes back at 9m, I begin to experience sharp-pin-piercing pains especially in my feet, seldom pinching and then I secretly observe that he observes me to know if his magick is effective…

1 Like

This thread is not about this issue that you keep spamming the forum about. Furthermore you have made it abundantly clear that you don’t take advice or follow instructions. You’re wasting everyone’s time with this. And you’re not going to hijack this thread.

There is already a thread devoted to your issue Here. Please confine any further discussion of your problem to that thread.

3 Likes

I’ve moved these posts TO this thread, @joherb_theo please, do read the links you were given then post back in this thread with your questions once you’ve read them. Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you for understanding Lady_Eva.

Lots of knowledge here you can find it.

Yeah there’s a lot of idiots like this who post these threads for a living.

1 Like