What made you know magick was real?

Some days I’m still like (you know this stuff isn’t real and you are just having an imaginary conversation with imaginary friends.) I’m like, if I start manifesting stuff it only counts if other people can see it to and it isn’t just me.

Results.

7 Likes

Technically everything that I consider proof of magic could be explained with me being a very lucky lunatic…bit harder to explain why these “strokes of luck” usually happen very soon after spells, with the intended results…Or why my “hallucinations” are usually beneficial. :thinking:

4 Likes

Practice. It’s like learning to play a musical instrument, but with practice you’ll learn. Years ago, when I was a member of a rhp Magickal Order, I was known as ‘Doubting Thomas’.

Al.

2 Likes

Transmutation of base materials, Hypnosis.

Drew a sigil for Baal and it dissapeared right in front of my eyes. Got a screecher sent my way as well.
Also the numbers folliw me everywhere i go. People
having visions of what was happening to me in my most trying tines etc.

1 Like

When I was younger I used to smoke cigarettes but was always trying and failing to quit. When I would try to quit I would finish the pack and vow not to buy another one the next day. The thing about my life at that time was it was very stressfull, and inevitably some stress inducing thing would happen andmake me weaken to pick up a cigarette.

So this one day I am at a video store with a few friends and my BF, and I don’t remember why, but I was just emotionally wrecked, but I didn’t want to buy a whole pack of cigarettes because I JUST NEEDED ONE CIGARETTE!!! If I bought a pack I either had to smokethe whole thing, packs were too expensive to smoke 1 and toss the rest.
So I am in front of the store with my BF in this highly emotionally charged state, not angry, just really hyped up, and I am ranting about how I just need one cigarette, and I am pacing around, I walked back and forth over the same few feet of pavement no less than 10 times.
I looked down at one point, and nestled into the space between one concrete slab and the next, was a brand new unsmoked cigarette.
That cigarette was not there before, I would have seen it.
It appeared because I put something out there that made it appear.

3 Likes

Several powerful results in spells that couldn’t be labeled as coincidences. Also, paranormal phenomena going on around my workings. There are so many things actually, that I always keep a journal of the weird things going on, results and such. keeps me motivated to get better every day.

1 Like

I think as someone who struggled all her life with even getting the right pizza topping on her order (or getting what I wanted, in general) it got very very very real when people started to disappear (work wise, of course). One by one in a matter of a few days.
I was sold and subscribed for everything that followed.

3 Likes

Hey you said you fixed your computer with magick…how did you do that please can you tell me I want to fix my mobile phone?

Understanding that consciousness is reality is the critical factor.

1 Like

There you go.

I’ve never been second-guessed because of my beard. I also find that occultists care deeply about studying and trading knowledge; not showing off.

That’s how I knew magic was real.

1 Like

They would whisper me support, through dreams coincidences etc. Until I got the message.

Once I started to hone myself, increasing my Avatar’s stats through journeys and tribulations.
A meaning was given to my suffering and pain.
I was given an identity and a mission to lead.

Once I up took the destiny all was shown.
As a young male born into a sick world, crawling from the shackles of tyranny and destroying all the bound me, I finally had a meaning.

1 Like

After paying for spells that never worked three years ago, I learned from BALG and others to do them myself. My last two break up spells worked as I intended very quickly.
As said by others above, there are no coincidences.