What languages would you be willing to learn in order to ascend?

@Enlightener
https://www.templeofsilence.org/single-post/2017/10/29/Mystic-Power-of-Sonic-Energy
“Demons have long sworn by the power of the spoken word; using the demonic speech (whispers/words of power) vibrated at the proper tone and with a keen oration will create the sonic vibrations which alter astronomical dark energy and can cause the energies of any plane to shift into submission with the will of the voice that spoke them”

2 Likes

Oh i didn’t leave them out. I said I would learn ANY language :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can speak Japanese but I can’t write or read it very well. I’d really like to read some of those folktate books. Local gods are interesting to me.

I’m wish my high school had taught Latin. I want to study it cause I try to say all these latin incantations and it sounds terrible.

2 Likes

Definite french. Italian. Since tis languages are vesed or copy some grimoirez. Im learning french bcse its necesary learn magic.

Hehehe… :slight_smile:
@TheStorm - Do you speak/understand demonic tongues?

I’m from Italy, and I suggest you to study italian first.
If you’re wondering why, italian is a bit complex than french, and even if you don’t know it, you can understand it easily.
My cousin lives in france, I can understand him, but he can’t with me

Responding to the thread, I know Italian, English and Turkish.
My parents are from Turkey.
But I’d like to know english much better, and german.
German is also cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I really want to learn Latin.

4 Likes

It is nabatean.

I want enochian, Latin, I’m currently trying to learn Icelandic, and maybe Japanese.

1 Like

Oh I also what to learn to read heiroglyphs

I used to read and write in them, then I forgot lol

2 Likes

Haha that sounds like me! :joy:

1 Like

I speak and write Swedish and English fluently, but I can also read and understand Norwegian and Danish pretty good. Icelandic is comprehensive enough to understand, at least partially.

Other languages I would like to learn is Latin and Spanish.

4 Likes

I like to speak to spirits in spanish because of how beautiful the language is.

2 Likes

Have you started studying them?

I know all about French, so I may help with that. Tried calling on Ronové?

As many as I would be willing to forget.

Hebrew, Latin, Arabic and Greek.

Likewise!

Forgive me but I couldn’t sit there any longer with that spelling mistake in the title after 37 posts.

Any language and all. I find language very interesting. I’ve been studying other things but will start with what is available for me first, most likely.

1 Like